LÄNGE LEVE EVILVALLE! o7
On Dominance @truestory
2012-07-11,01:42,
On Dominance @truestory
Give her nicknames. She’s bunny, cutie, kitty, etc. Those are diminishing nicknames that are fun to address her by when you’re being sweet. Be sweet. “How’s my kitty doing today?” is much better than “How’s your day honey?” ; this can get pretty gay, one time my girlfriend and I got carried away with LOLCats.com and the “lol”-speak; embarrassed to admit it, we acted like two 7 year old kids. Petz tahk wif the kittah n bein cutez kan be fuhn! Don’t talk like a retard with her like this all the time, but you can act “ghey” once in a while. Shows your childish nature.

I touch my girlfriends a lot. I don’t touch them in public where other people see, but I discreetly touch her whenever I can. If you catch yourself in empty hallway, make out. Push her against the wall and kiss her. Get her turned on. Girls love being turned on in places they can’t have sex. If I am in the club dancing with her, find a dark spot and finger her inconspicuously.

Send her dirty text messages, and write her naughty fantasy emails. I will actually make a WHOLE thread on dirty talking. I’ve perfected this art

Kissing. Dominant man go in for a kiss and pull out first. Makes her want more. No rocket science here. Don’t use your tongue too much. When making out I almost ALWAYS put my hand behind her head and pull her hair gently. You run your fingers between her hair close to the scalp, and form a fist but don’t yank on it.

Holding. When she’s in your arms she needs to feel safe. If you don’t have big arms you can still make her feel safe. She has to be sinking inside of you and look small in your arms. She can lie on your chest and listen to your heart beat. Pull her in closer. Always pull her in closer.

Compliments. Remember compliment coming from high value person carries high value. If you compliment how good she looks, how amazing she can cook, how fun she is, how funny her stories are you’re promoting her self esteem. You want her to feel confident about herself. Often times when she’s down, sick, having hormonal week, or just having bad week, compliments can make her day, also brings me to:

FLOWERS and small gifts. If you dated more than two months, and you haven’t bought her flowers, go out and get her small bouquet tomorrow! No roses, though. For her birthday she gets roses. I am bad with flowers but some of my natural friends do this and do this right. They send small little flowers to her work place, with “Smile, you big dork!” notes. Send her a card. Stupid shit like this will make her go “awwwww he’s soo sweet”. You’re going for AWW effect. You’re not buying her affection, because, you already have it.

Texting and calling. I think it’s better to spend some time on quality text back-and-forth or a good conversation over the phone than small short texts back and forth through the day. Remember we all have lives outside of our girlfriends. Spend time doing shit you need to be doing instead of talking to her all day.

She is NOT your priority in life. She’s accompanying bonus. She is NOT the one, she’s not ‘the girl you gonna marry’ she’s not ‘love from first sight’ she’s there to accompany you on your life journey. Marriage is not ultimate destination. If you choose monogamy. Marriage is institutional legal agreement.

Her head games are just that. Her head games. There will be times she will test you. She will start playing head games, flirting with boys in front of you, ignoring you, throwing scandals. This is a good sign that you are slipping and your frame is getting weak and she’s losing respect for you. Typically, small little shit tests, here and there, are done to assure her little self that you’re the man she met and you haven’t changed. Typically, small shit tests are cries for attention. Typically, when women get hormonal and feel neglected.

However, when her head games get SERIOUS, you have two choices: pickup yourself and figure out what is slipping. Typically it’s your fault. You’re getting overly jealous, you’re getting clingy, or you’re getting needy. Or second: dump her and find something new. I don’t wanna hear “we dated for 10 years” crap. Maybe 9 of those 10 years were great and last year was miserable. Let’s not make rest of your life miserable. Move on. Most of failing relationships are not salvageable.

Politically incorrect mentality to have:

Some of those are not necessarily serious but take them at least half seriously.

- She’s here to please me
- She’s hot girl and I like her body
- Those tits are for me to hold, grab, bite, lick, suck, etc. Whenever I want.
- My dick belongs in her pussy and her mouth
- She is excited to give me blow job. She gets to suck me off
- She can’t wait to have me inside of her
- I will keep her happy if she keeps me happy first
- She comes to me, for me, and before me.
- In bed her body belongs to me. I can cum on it wherever I want.
- She can’t get enough of my cum to swallow. (I know girls like this)
- Yes, she’s “that kind of girl” and I think it’s hot
- I don’t judge her for her past. Everyone loves getting strange
- There are no whores, sluts, or skanks in this world. Only kinky fantasies
- I never ask permission for ANYTHING
- I come first except in bed
- If I cum first, I’ll make sure to cum again, so she can cum for me
- She cums for me. Her orgasm is for me. It’s her way of thanking me of a good lay
- Sex in public places is not a big deal.
- “If you don’t make it a big deal, it won’t be a big deal” –Savoy
- Girls come and go. They are like colds
- I don’t keep her on the leash. She can always walk away.
- Only three mistakes are allowed. For you and for her
- She wants you to do things to her, not lets you.
- By the time you slip fourth time, she has already slipped and fell on someone else’s dick
- I will take and consider your input, but decision is ultimately up to me
- It’s My Way Or High Way
- I don’t meet you in the middle, you need to come 75%
- The time it takes you to get over her is equivalently proportional to amount of emotional investment you’ve put into her and relationship. ~ Paraphrased Paul Janka

If you think some of those are FUCKED UP, like I said, take them half seriously but I have NO problem telling those beliefs to any girl I meet, date or fuck.

Sense of Entitlement

Dominance is knowing that you have full earthly right to do or act certain way. The more sense of entitlement you posses the more dominant you’ll be. If you feel that you’re entitled to something and you go out and “get it” (well, legally of course) you just showed your determination.

You need to learn how to walk this earth like you entitled to have ANY woman you want. Your smile, your attitude, your eyes, your body language, should convey that you’re here and you’re here to get what you want. Guys like those; you see them in bars and on the street, ooze the dominance. They are true alphas, somewhat intimidating. Be one of them. Take space. Take actions. Don’t “squeeze by”. Parade your way through.

No excuses. Dominant men do not make excuses.

If you came too soon and she didn’t, don’t make excuses “umm well I was tired” and shit like this. You probably are. But you owe her one now. Better fuck her brain out of her next time.

Do not ever apologize for your shortcomings. In your own world you’re perfect. Having a little arrogant attitude, healthy one, will get you far with girls. You don’t need to think you’re the best thing since sliced bread…oh wait, you should.

Books to read:

At your leasure: “The Way of the Superior Man” by David Deida
Definitely get Relationship Management program. It helped me verbalize a lot of things I’ve done naturally. Savoy really has his shit figured out.
Paul Janka – he has a lot of truth in his words. Google him he has several products out as well as some free info.
Mode One – probably one of the best guys to show how to be a real man. I like his style of communication. He’s got some products out
Zen Mack – haven’t heard from him in a while. He has some free videocasts and podcasts. It’s good, a little bit too ‘spiritual’for me.
The Fine Art of Erotic Talk by Bonnie Gabriel
Tucker Max – “I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell” as well as his website. A true “asshole”
“A Complete Assholes Guide to Handling Chicks” by Karl Marks and Dan Indante FUNNY AS HELL
David Shade and Bring out her Inner Slut. It’s an audio program. Good shit, even though I think he’s kinda creepy

Anyways, If I missed something please, tell me!
find it, fuck it, forget it.

Meddelanden
On Dominance @truestory - av TobiasK - 2012-07-11,01:40
On Dominance @truestory - av TobiasK - 2012-07-11,01:41
On Dominance @truestory - av TobiasK - 2012-07-11,01:42
On Dominance @truestory - av Madrock - 2012-07-11,20:05
On Dominance @truestory - av Spade - 2012-07-13,09:19
On Dominance @truestory - av Stake - 2012-07-15,05:49
On Dominance @truestory - av russel - 2012-09-16,19:17
On Dominance @truestory - av TobiasK - 2012-11-17,16:18

Möjligen relaterade ämnen...
Tråd: Skapare Svar: Visningar: Senaste inlägg:
  Sexual desire, dominance & masculinity ridiculousbeast 3 2,132 2016-06-13,02:11
Senaste inlägg:: ridiculousbeast

Hoppa till:

Användare som tittar på tråden: 1 Gäst(er)
{myadvertisements[zone_2]}