LÄNGE LEVE EVILVALLE! o7
Cajun: Advanced Body Language
2012-12-04,02:40,
Cajun: Advanced Body Language
3. Don’t give a shit.

Not giving a shit is one of the easiest ways to stand out from nearly every other guy that has approached your sets in the past. The reason is simple; most guys care what women think of them. This is actually a pretty unattractive trait, I don’t think women would admit it, but it is. It says a bunch of negative things which you don’t really need to know other than “they’re bad”. I’m assuming all of you care what women think of you when you approach, that’s ok, you can’t really just turn that off, the trick is to convince the women that you don’t give a shit, not yourself, at least initially. So how do you do it?

- SMILE: Not one of those “Look how happy I am!” grins, keep it cool, it should be a “I know exactly what I’m doing, and you can’t rattle me” type of grin. As well, whenever you don’t know what to say, just smile and look at them like you get something they don’t get. I mentioned this earlier and it’s probably one of the most powerful looks you can give. Practice it until you get it right, it’s a little different for everyone.

- SLOW DOWN: Don’t talk so fast, and try to pause for no reason often, followed by one of those smiles you’ve been practicing. If they ask you a question look at them and smile for a second or two before responding, as if they just asked a dirty question.

- LOOK COMFORTABLE: This pretty much comes down to locking in. Think about where you want to be locked in as you’re approaching the sets. Every good bar is set up in a way that there should always be something to lean on or sit on, so there are no excuses. I have actually leaned on PEOPLE in the past when there was nothing to lean on.

And the last most important rule for aura & mystique

4. Have complete confidence in your mastery of social interactions.

You should seem like someone who could never be uncomfortable, no matter what the situation. If something happens and you don’t know what to say just look comfortable and smile or make fun of the fact that its awkward and blame it on them. Always appear as if you’re one step ahead of everyone., be James Bond.
"... a man then must stand erect, not be kept erect by others.”
—Marcus Aurelius

Meddelanden
Cajun: Advanced Body Language - av Vagabond - 2012-12-04,02:39
Cajun: Advanced Body Language - av Vagabond - 2012-12-04,02:40
Cajun: Advanced Body Language - av manwhore - 2012-12-05,05:19
Cajun: Advanced Body Language - av Judas - 2012-12-07,16:12
Cajun: Advanced Body Language - av TobiasK - 2012-12-07,16:14

Hoppa till:

Användare som tittar på tråden: 3 Gäst(er)
{myadvertisements[zone_2]}