LÄNGE LEVE EVILVALLE! o7
Sweseduction , somthing went really wrong
2012-03-22,16:31,
Sweseduction , somthing went really wrong
Finns hundratals sånna här rapporter:

Citat:I always had a hunch in the back of my mind that fapping (between 2-5 times daily at peaks and at least once per day usually) to pr0n wasn't healthy and had heard from friends in the past that it could desensitize you. However this didn't stop me and I carried on, usually at night times before sleeping.
In a million years I never would have joined the dots and worked out the puzzle that pr0n and fapping to it appears to have likely been causing me all of these issues:

shyness with public speaking
nervousness when talking in meetings
nervousness when talking to bosses
very low self confidence
feeling like I am going to get "found out" not necessarily pr0n, but even just in my general job!
feeling stuck in a rut
thinking i'll never find love or a relationship
being depressed (without me even knowing it I think I have been, mildly at least - hating my job, city, people around me)
not having focus or willpower
never having time for other things
lack of hope

Since I started noFap 44 days ago, for the majority of the time I've been feeling no sexual desire, been in flatline and have had peaks and troughs in moods and irritability. HOWEVER, since 1 week ago (also when I had my first WD since starting noFap) I have started to notice:

increasing morning wood
increasing sexual desire/libido
increasing general "happiness"
increased confidence
more hope for the future
increased focus

I've been hammering the gym, training every day, lifting heavier, running, eating well, sleeping well and generally feeling like a fucking BOSS.
IMHO and personal experience so far, noFap is a lot more powerful than you might think. Sex and reward in the brain is a potent addiction that has so much control over a person, much more than you realize.
To those just starting out - stick with it, you will be thankful you did. Keep your eye on the prize and avoid temptation.
TL;DR No one is saying noFap is some magic pill, drug or spell. It does however have profound effects on some people's lives and can truly improve other aspects as an indirect result. FUCKING SWEET.

Meeen ni vet, ITS ALL PLACEBO! DOM HAR ALLA PLACEBO! RUNKA RUNKA DRA I SNABELN!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You can't snort a line of coke off a woman’s ass and not wonder about her hopes and dreams.

Meddelanden
Sweseduction , somthing went really wrong - av Evilvalle - 2012-03-22,16:31

Möjligen relaterade ämnen...
Tråd: Skapare Svar: Visningar: Senaste inlägg:
  Två urklipp ur poster på sweseduction - På begäran Evilvalle 3 2,053 2012-02-22,04:17
Senaste inlägg:: Alexander

Hoppa till:

Användare som tittar på tråden: 16 Gäst(er)
{myadvertisements[zone_2]}