LÄNGE LEVE EVILVALLE! o7
Sexual desire, dominance & masculinity
2016-06-13,02:11, (Detta inlägg ändrades senast: 2016-06-13,02:45 av {2} ridiculousbeast.)
RE: Sexual desire, dominance & masculinity
(2016-06-12,09:59)TonightIsTheNight Skrev: Dina artiklar är _awesome like peanut butter_! Ser fram emot den om outer game.
thx dude

Bruno:
No I don't agree at all. I have never had money, fame, etc etc but have kept models around. Now, I haven't done exclusive relationships much, but I am pretty sure these girls have often not slept with other dudes while dating me.
I also have a couple of friends who have insane game. They are keeping models around without money, fame etc.

No validation seeking. Strong boundaries. Purpose. Willingness to walk away.
Some women will cheat almost no matter what as well, just like some men will. Can't win every game.

Also depends on a girl's lifestyle. Is she partying on boats in Nice? Flying to Vegas to hang with Bilzerian? Then forget about keeping her from cheating. Whether ultimate man or not.

But a regular hot girl who doesn't do drugs with a-list celebrities and billionaires is not impossible to keep around without being the ultimate man.

A "regular" 10 who is just getting hit up all the time but doesn't live a crazy party life doesn't need you to be the ultimate man. I mean it doesn't hurt but money, fame, etc isn't really needed. And if you're looking for an exclusive relationship I assume you're not looking to have a relationship with a girl who's going to vegas every other weekend. Those girls aren't even loyal to Justin Bieber lol

Just like guys who party with 10 horny models aren't loyal even to Sienna Miller, Miranda Kerr or Beyonce.

The reason I firmly believe this is because I've seen it happen first hand. I've been casually dating model girls and I'm fully sure they haven't been sleeping around. I haven't investigated though so I can't bet my life on it but honestly I don't even care. I'm rarely dating less than 3 at a time and can't even bother thinking about what she does with her pussy. Second is like I stated above, have friends who have done the relationship thing without being rich, ripped etc and they have kept girls around.
Now we can't know for sure these girls have never cheated but I'd be very surprised if they did. Also doesn't help me living my life in fear like that.

One friend is a short, chubby, bald dude who is the craziest natural I've ever met. He makes an average living He keeps these girls around. They don't cheat.

Well there's short term and long term mating strategies for women, just like men. It can actually be evolutionary winning. Read Evolutionary Psychology by David Buss or Selfish Gene. They actually talk about this.
But my point is not about hypocrisy being real or not. I just want to make my point that I won't judge and women shouldn't be judged.
I don't care whether they OBJECTIVE should or shouldn't. For my purposes I don't want them to be shamed.
And it doesn't sound PUA weird when you do it right, AT ALL. Ime it has been really effective. Oh and like I said - get over it for real. I didn't say just use a technique to imply this - actually stop being weird about it.

And yeah, as a guy I def get high fived a lot from more than just community people. A woman sure doesn't.

But at the end of the day it's more important to just unplug from validation. That'll make her more down than any other "technique". But this shit def helps. A lot.

Why don't you write an artcile on your take on this? Not sure but you're getting laid a lot right? So give us your thoughts. I'm not preaching any dogma here man. Give us your take on this, your experiences, what's been working for you etc etc

Meddelanden
RE: Sexual desire, dominance & masculinity - av ridiculousbeast - 2016-06-13,02:11

Möjligen relaterade ämnen...
Tråd: Skapare Svar: Visningar: Senaste inlägg:
  Sexual Utopia in power - Roger Devlin, phd Evilvalle 3 1,770 2014-11-30,18:05
Senaste inlägg:: Keps
  The difference Between "Buying Temperature" and "Sexual/Romantic Attraction" slyngel 6 4,120 2013-05-20,11:44
Senaste inlägg:: illdan
  On Dominance @truestory TobiasK 8 3,182 2012-11-17,16:18
Senaste inlägg:: TobiasK
  Sexual intent, behöver tips! xChocolate 7 2,625 2012-08-09,23:05
Senaste inlägg:: Jens
  Hypnotica infield - sexual game Evilvalle 14 5,064 2012-06-12,13:02
Senaste inlägg:: russel

Hoppa till:

Användare som tittar på tråden: 1 Gäst(er)
{myadvertisements[zone_2]}