LÄNGE LEVE EVILVALLE! o7
Get Laid Like a Sex Addict -- The Most Efficient Style for Newbies by Todd@rsd
2012-12-03,01:10,
Get Laid Like a Sex Addict -- The Most Efficient Style for Newbies by Todd@rsd
Okay, no more foreplay, let's get into the meat of this article. The most efficient style of game I know of for newbies to get laid:

I learned this style of game many years ago from my friend Ryan who is one of the best 'naturals' I've ever met. At the time I was busy running a canned, structured style of game and getting fairly good results. I was sleeping with hot girls, but my results were inconsistent and my sets took a long time to develop. They were also very sensitive to outside factors.

The reason I was walking such a tightrope game-wise at the time was that my style was based on remaining aloof and making the girl chase my validation. However if the girl was dragged away by her friends, or even distracted, and I had to get her attention back, it was a bit difficult to pretend I wasn't interested. I would combat this by handling the peer group very well, but when new people came into the group it would consistently cause me trouble.

Another major flaw I was having was that it was difficult to escalate. I would build a lot of sexual tension by teasing and/or ignoring the girl while being interesting and engaging, but as soon as I would escalate (or show interest at all) the tension would be lost. In order to sleep with a girl, it's usually important to touch her, so this left me with a difficult juggling act in moving my sets forward.

Even so, my game was the best it had ever been and I was getting good results. Then I saw Ryan. He did everything I thought was bad game. He directly told girls he was in love with them. He was even super romantic and over the top about it... He did everything I had regarded as pathetic. And I probably still would have, except that I saw girls blushing and giggling and swooning.

MORE IMPORTANTLY, I SAW GIRLS LETTING HIM TOUCH THEM, WITHOUT LOSING SEXUAL TENSION. IF ANYTHING, THE PHYSICALITY ACTUALLY *INCREASED* THE TENSION.

So I put aside what I did and vowed to learn "sweetie game" as Ryan and his friends called it. And to my surprise, it was incredibly easy to implement. My game also felt more genuine and real, logistics became easier... AND MY RESULTS IMPROVED. In particular, my same night lays went up and my flake rate went down. I was hooked, and to this day, many years later, I still use a lot of ideas from this style of game as a skeleton onto which to add more advanced tactics and techniques.

Over time I found a couple of drawbacks to this style of game, but these drawbacks are not reason enough to throw out the style entirely, but merely to use it selectively. Here are the drawbacks:

1. It's tough to use on mixed sets
2. You'll get a lot of boyfriend objections because you are asking for compliance before girls really know you well.
3. It works on hot girls, but not as well on SUPER hot girls or super aloof girls.
4. You won't get girls chasing you QUITE as hard as if you game by pushing them away.
5. Your sets will be hot or cold very quickly, rather than having a lot of wiggle room on the open.

#5 Actually could be seen as a benefit as well, since it means you won't WASTE TIME in sets that are destined to go nowhere.

For newbies, I strongly believe that the benefits of being able to congruently excalate, and turn a set sexual without triggering LMR type behaviour in the girl more than make up for these 'high level' flaws. It's a great foundational tool for anyone who aspires to great, but less than world class, game. And even those aspiring to world class can LEARN some interesting elements from the style.

So without further ado, here is the video introducing "sweetie game"... which I think should be renamed "recovering sex-addict game":

[video=youtube;EOiZz5z0g5w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=EOiZz5z0g5w[/video]
find it, fuck it, forget it.

Möjligen relaterade ämnen...
Tråd: Skapare Svar: Visningar: Senaste inlägg:
  Bra rsd Todd video. tay 0 1,098 2013-12-31,12:37
Senaste inlägg:: tay
  Johnny Fratto about Neil Strauss (Style) Evilvalle 7 2,101 2012-11-08,19:16
Senaste inlägg:: Evilvalle
  Don't Be Friends - Get Laid! Showing Intent in Every Set TobiasK 2 1,130 2012-09-20,16:36
Senaste inlägg:: Evilvalle
  The Ultimate Method To Get Laid Like A Fucking Rockstar @rsdnation TobiasK 13 5,047 2012-03-27,14:35
Senaste inlägg:: George Costanza

Hoppa till:

Användare som tittar på tråden: 1 Gäst(er)
{myadvertisements[zone_2]}