LÄNGE LEVE EVILVALLE! o7
Casanova var piiiiiiiiiiiimp!!!
2013-01-16,22:51,
Okej alla här är bögar.

Läser Casanovas memoarer från 1700talet.

Här har ni en "LR" från sisådär 300 år sedan.

Sammanfattat:
Snubben är 15/16, oskuld och blir dissad av en brud som han tror sig älska och som hämnd knullar han hennes 2 bästa vänner som dessutom är systrar...
... Samtidigt.

Rätt så fett sätt att förlora oskulden på. Ganska så mycket bättre än min tokfulla ångest debut.

Hur lyckades han?

Han skulle träffa sin "älskade" i smyg hemma hos systrarna. Men hon spelar för mycket spel och dissar honom.
Klockan blir mycket och han behöver sova över. Men flickorna vill inte sova i samma rum eftersom det inte är rumsrent osv. Han övertalar dem tillslut om det och säger att han tyvärr har svårt att sova i kläder och de säger ok, "sov naken du men vi har kläder" och då kläcker unge Casanova ur sig det här:

"Tell me, Nanette, do you think I am an honest man?"
"Most certainly."
"Well, then, give me a proof of your good opinion; lie down near me in the bed, undressed, and rely on my word of honour that I will not even lay a finger upon you. Besides, you are two against one, what can you fear? Will you not be free to get out of the bed in case I should not keep quiet? In short, unless you consent to give me this mark of your confidence in me, at least when I have fallen asleep, I cannot go to bed."

Och självklart litade de på honom.

"I immediately pretended to fall asleep, but soon I dozed in good earnest, and only woke when they came to bed. Then, turning round as if I wished to resume my slumbers, I remained very quiet until I could suppose them fast asleep; at all events, if they did not sleep, they were at liberty to pretend to do so. Their backs were towards me, and the light was out; therefore I could only act at random, and I paid my first compliments to the one who was lying on my right, not knowing whether she was Nanette or Marton. I find her bent in two, and wrapped up in the only garment she had kept on. Taking my time, and sparing her modesty, I compel her by degrees to acknowledge her defeat, and convince her that it is better to feign sleep and to let me proceed. Her natural instincts soon working in concert with mine, I reach the goal; and my efforts, crowned with the most complete success, leave me not the shadow of a doubt that I have gathered those first-fruits to which our prejudice makes us attach so great an importance. Enraptured at having enjoyed my manhood completely and for the first time, I quietly leave my beauty in order to do homage to the other sister. I find her motionless, lying on her back like a person wrapped in profound and undisturbed slumber. Carefully managing my advance, as if I were afraid of waking her up, I begin by gently gratifying her senses, and I ascertain the delightful fact that, like her sister, she is still in possession of her maidenhood. As soon as a natural movement proves to me that love accepts the offering, I take my measures to consummate the sacrifice. At that moment, giving way suddenly to the violence of her feelings, and tired of her assumed dissimulation, she warmly locks me in her arms at the very instant of the voluptuous crisis, smothers me with kisses, shares my raptures, and love blends our souls in the most ecstatic enjoyment.
Guessing her to be Nanette."

Casanova var GANGSTER AS FUCK WITH THAT MUSHROOM-TIP!!
PIMPIN ALL KINDS OF PUZZAYYYYYYYEEEEE... ALL KIIIIIINDS.
2013-01-16,23:58,
HAhhha baws
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You can't snort a line of coke off a woman’s ass and not wonder about her hopes and dreams.
2013-01-17,02:10,
Posta på supersnippan. Epic brix will be shat.
"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
2013-01-20,04:18,
hmm.. kanske postar min lr när ja tappa oskulden... de e fun reading for sure
[SIZE="6"]SSSC - Represent~[/SIZE]
2013-02-10,03:19,
hahaha naaajs! någon som vet vart man kan få tag i hans självbiografi? Funnit den korta varianten på några 100 sidor men den riktiga e på typ 4k sidor.
find it, fuck it, forget it.
2013-02-10,05:00,
Läs den riktiga den jag håller på med. Grym jävla läsning. Bättre äventyr än greven av montecristo mm och allt är på riktigt. Ruggigt tung. Jag laddade ner den från nätet

Hoppa till:

Användare som tittar på tråden: 1 Gäst(er)
{myadvertisements[zone_2]}