LÄNGE LEVE EVILVALLE! o7
The difference Between "Buying Temperature" and "Sexual/Romantic Attraction"
2013-05-16,02:01,
It's easy to misinterpret momentarily increased buying temperature for sustained, sexual attraction because of what we are "programmed" to think "attraction" looks like and also becuase on some level we WANT "attraction" to look like buying temperature. In any movie, play, book, tv show- ANYTHING you have EVER watched, the "cool" guy with all the girls, is always seen making girl laugh hysterically and being super charasmatic in front of large groups of people and having girls leaping on his dick. Well, what they are depicting is a guy raising the buying temperature of girls. What they are depicting is not firmly built attraction but we are made to believe that's what attraction looks like- which is why it's so easy to "chase" that reaction, as opposed to actually going for sex.

But also, on some level, don't you WANT attraction to look like what buying temperature is? Don't you just LOVE shooting a girl full of heroin and spiking that buying temperature sky high and seeing the reaction this creates? It's fun. It looks cool. It makes you look cool. But it's not attraction, folks. It just isn't and it's really crazy that it isn't but.... it isn't.

Somehow we think that if we get that "movie-typical-reaction" from girls, we'll just start having sex with these girls... Nope... funny enough it actually doesn't work like that. And for me, this is probably The single biggest "Mind Blown" moment in all of my time in game so far. The recognition and actual understanding of what attraction is and isn't. It's significant. And I hope that by writing this I can speed up that process of understanding for you guys.

This is also why a lot of guys end up chasing validation and reactions, as opposed to actually getting attraction.

Anyway, if it isn't obvious at this point- it is so important to understand the difference between "Buying Temperature" vs. "Sexual/Romantic Attraction" --- There's a big difference and you can get really good at amping up a girls buying temperature without actually creating any "romantic//sexual" attraction.

It's the difference between being looked upon as providing, "Fun Value" and being looked upon as providing, "Sexual or Romantic Value"

Kind of odd- but that's the way it works... it's why you can look like you're dominating but actually you're just doing a bunch of BT shit that isn't going to translate at all.

Don't get me wrong-- you can pump BT all the way to a bathroom fuck but if that's all you're doing- you can fuck her in the bathroom and she won't respond to your text the next day... Gotta hit on actual attraction switches which require more than just BT work.

If you don't understand the difference between these two concepts, it is quite possible that during the night, you can get 10+ numbers and have a blast, makeout with a ton of chicks, maybe even get a bathroom pull or be very close to something of the sort.

BUT

The next day or the next week when you go to text all of those numbers you got- You are going to be viewed, in the eyes of the woman who you are texting, as, "Just an emotion" - like sometimes girls won't even remember you as a person but rather just as that "fun", momentary, emotion and for a lot of women, that's not enough to get them to invest in seeing you again.

They may remember your name... but that which you provided, that "Fun" vibe- just doesn't exist anymore, so it's going to be very difficult for you to get the meetup.

If that's happening to you- it's because you're pumping her BT like crazy but... That's IT....

Buying temperature is just a momentary phase of heightened emotions but it quickly dissipates when the spark//cause is gone... You can look at it with the following analogy:

Buying Temperature: Pouring gasoline onto a fire that's still kindling- It will create a momentary burst of intense flame and heat but as soon as you're done pouring the gasoline onto the flames, it immediately goes back to its previous state

Sexual/Romantic Attraction: A properly built fire, built from the bottom with kindling and then putting pieces of wood on top of that and slowly increasing the heat, with each new piece of wood. You can increase and decrease the amount of flame/heat but once the fire is going, because it is built on actual wood- you could leave for a couple hours (given the fire is big enough and built properly) and come back and it will still be going

So if you meet a girl at the club/bar and you go super direct- you just jump started her BT... you then insta-makeout with her... again- BT... you run a lot of humor and cocky/funny- again.. BT - this is all great, too, there's nothing wrong with this. Maybe you pick the girl up and are jumping around with her- again, this is all BT WORK. And I want to reiterate that there is nothing wrong with this, at all... Pumping a girls buying temperature is actually a very important part of game but the issue is that it, like everything, has its place.

But in order to get that "longer-lasting", properly-built, fire going- you have to take a moment and actually build attraction or as soon as you leave the environment, you will cease to be a person to her and you are simply that momentary emotion.

It's also the difference between doing this shit for "validation" and doing this shit to "Fuck"- if you want validation... pump her buying temp... if you want to fuck her- flip the attraction switches - and furthermore- do it methodically and consciously. Don't leave it to chance.

Attraction and Buying temperature look very different.

Attraction looks like nothing... I mean, it looks like you talking to a 2set and the hotter of the two girls, slowly and discreatly getting closer to you and touching you in discrete ways that only you notice

Whereas buying temperature everyone at the club can see and makes you look like a boss

Från:
http://www.rsdnation.com/node/434982/forum

Tankar kring detta? Tror alla som öppnat mer än ett dussin set kan känna igen sig, det känns som man är väldigt ON, tjejerna ger "bra" kraftiga reaktioner skrattar, fnissar och skriker och polarna och folk runtomkring tycker man är värsta raggningsguden, det SER väldigt bra ut, det KÄNNS väldigt bra men ändå leder det ingen vart.
2013-05-16,03:02,
Ja det är en skillnad, men jag förstår inte varför TS inte berättar HUR man slår igång "sexual attraction".

Detta är basic concept - Du använder BT spikar för att få henne i ett emotionellt state: När hon är i ett emotionellt state så ökar compliance -> När compliance ökar kan du få henne att investera i dig vilket i sin tur rationaliseras som attraktion.

Sexuell attraktion slår igång när det är uppenbart att du inte är reaktiv mot henne (du behöver inget/none-needy/du är fulfilled/du är autentisk/du gör saker för att du vill göra dom inte för att få bekräftelse/its all the same shit) vilket i sin tur gör att hon kommer vilja ha din bekräftelse.

Kör du BT spikar SAMTIDIGT som du är mer reaktiv än henne (återigen, du söker dig själv i hennes respons, yada yada) så blir du ofta satt i det klassiska "dancing monkey" - facket.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You can't snort a line of coke off a woman’s ass and not wonder about her hopes and dreams.
2013-05-20,01:47,
Riktigt bra förklarat, inte riktigt tänkt på det så men det känns logiskt.
Själv har jag oftast haft det motsatta problemet som många puas har. Jag har varit sämre på att underhålla/spikea BT men alltid haft relativt lätt för att vara ett sexuellt hot och skapa spänning.
2013-05-20,11:12,
Vad menas med BT egentligen? :S
2013-05-20,11:26,
illdan Skrev:Vad menas med BT egentligen? :S

Buying Temperature

pualingo.com Skrev:Quick Definition: The level of physical attraction an HB has for the PUA at any given time.

Full Definition: Buying Temperature is used to gauge the attraction level that a woman feels for a PUA and her current emotional energy level. A high Buying Temperature means that the girl is almost ready to “buy” (i.e. ready to make out with a guy who passes her standards), while a low BT means that there is still some work to be done.

Because women are very emotional creatures, and because emotions are contagious, Buying Temperature can occur in groups as well. This corresponds with the overall state of arousal of a group of women. Routines that increase BT are hand reading, kino escalation, dance routines, comfort tests, and eye gazing gambits. When done smoothly and well, this is called “spiking her Buying Temperature.” The BT Spike of a single woman in a group can often increase the attraction level of all the women in the set.

BT is different than passive value or perceived value. It can be transferred from the PUA to another AMOG or from another guy to the PUA. Thus, even if the artist increases the attraction and arousal level of a target, he could still lose the set if another guy AMOGs him. In this case, the built up BT transfers to the AMOG. Likewise, out-AMOGing another guy will automatically trigger an increase in the woman’s attraction for the PUA.

Be aware of the difference between BT and long term attraction. As high BT is temporary, it does not guarantee the girl choosing the artist over another AMOG. Increasing long term value will compel her to stay with the artist.

Usage:

The set’s BT is really high right now, we should try to bounce them in the next 15 minutes.

OnT: Kände igen mig som fan i den där posten, tack!
2013-05-20,11:44,
godsgift Skrev:Buying Temperature

OnT: Kände igen mig som fan i den där posten, tack!

Thanks, låter precis som det NaturalAlex enkelt kallar för arousal.

Möjligen relaterade ämnen...
Tråd: Skapare Svar: Visningar: Senaste inlägg:
  Sexual desire, dominance & masculinity ridiculousbeast 3 1,655 2016-06-13,02:11
Senaste inlägg:: ridiculousbeast
  Sexual Utopia in power - Roger Devlin, phd Evilvalle 3 1,770 2014-11-30,18:05
Senaste inlägg:: Keps
  Seminarie: Sinn - Natural attraction Evilvalle 2 1,727 2013-10-14,20:44
Senaste inlägg:: Sam
  Alexander~ Attraction Manifesto NOTES Benson! 6 6,530 2013-05-29,12:04
Senaste inlägg:: bachelor
  The 35 laws subtle attraction gorilla Silentshot 3 1,502 2013-05-14,14:43
Senaste inlägg:: Evilvalle
  "The attraction Code" eller "4 elements of game" Sylvester 6 2,631 2013-02-24,20:55
Senaste inlägg:: Sylvester
  RSD Alexander Attraction Menifesto - 4 hours Evilvalle 9 3,740 2013-02-05,01:10
Senaste inlägg:: Alexander
  Juldagen: Från stor attraction till noll attraction, vad hände? Logaritmic 10 3,677 2013-01-09,19:01
Senaste inlägg:: Sylvester
  The Attraction Equation Evilvalle 2 1,029 2012-08-17,22:51
Senaste inlägg:: Ohun
  Sexual intent, behöver tips! xChocolate 7 2,625 2012-08-09,23:05
Senaste inlägg:: Jens

Hoppa till:

Användare som tittar på tråden: 1 Gäst(er)
{myadvertisements[zone_2]}