LÄNGE LEVE EVILVALLE! o7
Cortisol and Adrenaline – 2 important hormones
2013-12-07,21:54,
Cortisol and Adrenaline – 2 important hormones
http://levronereport.com/2013/12/07/cort...-hormones/

Burning stubborn belly fat has to be one of the most popular search topics
around in todays time and day, as mostly everyone always has a problem dealing with.

Most men want sculpted abs, and most women want a slim waist,
and a sexy stomach, i mean who would want to have that dream physique.

throughout my career i have always tried to stay lean and healthy through out the year, i never was a big believer in going to extreme measures and always listening to my body.

a major issue i need to address when it comes to losing body fat especially on the lower abdomen area is a hormonal issue we fail to identify

- It’s NOT overeating…

- It’s NOT sugar or carbohydrates….

- It’s NOT a lack of exercise…

The one offender that can nullify your fat burning efforts and
leave you with stubborn belly fat is your cortisol and adrenalin hormones.

Cortisol is your stress hormone management system that is released by your adrenal cortex
glands in order to regulate your blood sugar, blood pressure
and immune system.

what triggers the rise of this crucial hormone is mental, physical stress, too much insulin spikes, too much stimulants, over indulgence of processed foods and toxicity build up.

Sources of chronic stress include:

- Lack of sleep and insomnia
- Negative thoughts and emotions
- Sugar cravings and low serotonin levels
- Caffeine and stimulant abuse (more than 2 coffees per day)
- acidity and toxicity
- lethargy and lack of energy

That’s why most people’s adrenals are burnt out, and
why their excess cortisol and adrenalin leads to a number of health problems if prolonged too long such as:

- Excess abdomen fat
- Serious drop in testosterone, and rise in estrogen
- Hypertension and anxiety
- Bone, mineral and muscle loss (cortisol is a catabolic hormone is often elevated)
- High blood sugar and insulin resistance

So dealing with Cortisol can become pretty tricky, but it can be dealt with proper techniques and supplements

1) reducing your physical and mental stress by becoming more calm and relaxed
2) removing sugar and processed foods from your diet and replacing them with whole organic foods from mother earth will help improve your digestion and in turn a healthier GUT.
3) less toxicity and acidity which adds stress to the body internally, by making the simple shifts by your food choices, thoughts and emotions.
4) taking control of cortisol levels, you need to learn to unwind and relax every single day for at least 20 – 30 minutes and learn to take deep breaths and clear the mind.
5) Meditation and yoga are some of the excellent ways to do relax and bring down cortisol effectively.
6) Grounding and Earthing is a great way to rejuvenate yourself and getting the negative ions through the earth and feeling the energy flow through your body, this will boost the immune system, antioxidant levels and create a sense of healing throughout the body.
7)Exercise is also a savior, and has been shown to reduce cortisol effectively, BUT if overdone and done in-correctly it could have the opposite effect.
8) supplements i have found great are green tea, l-theanine, Rhodiola rosea, magnesium oil and phosphatidylserine

Good Luck

Kevin Levrone
"Do you mind if I sit back a little?
Because your breath is bad- it really is."

- Donald Trump, to Larry King, on CNN'S "Larry King Live".
2013-12-08,11:46,
RE: Cortisol and Adrenaline – 2 important hormones
Vitamin C är känt för att minska kortisol, googla "vitamin c cortisol", finns mycket info om det.
2013-12-08,23:20,
RE: Cortisol and Adrenaline – 2 important hormones
fortsätt posta intressant skit Russel!
Extreme Living
Never complain - never explain

Hoppa till:

Användare som tittar på tråden: 1 Gäst(er)
{myadvertisements[zone_2]}