LÄNGE LEVE EVILVALLE! o7
Kul text om Dzogchen vs psychotherapy
2016-01-24,17:18, (Detta inlägg ändrades senast: 2016-01-24,17:19 av {2} godsgift.)
Kul text om Dzogchen vs psychotherapy
Dzogchen teacher Jackson Peterson contrasts psychotherapy, the Buddhist gradual path and the "instantaneous" Dzogchen schools.
---
Mr. Mirror Head
So Mr. Mirror Head went to a therapist because his mirror head became too full of reflections. The therapist said: "I see what you mean. We need to try to peel each of those reflections off of your clear glass. We'll start with the ones from your childhood and continue from there until we manage to peel off all the reflections. It will take years." Mr. Mirror Head said "But what about all the new reflections that appear daily and in the future?" The therapist responded,
"That's not my job, I only work with the older ones, that's the best I can do!"

Not satisfied Mr. Mirror Head went to visit a Buddhist teacher of the gradual school. After initial discussions the teacher advised, "Yes we need to purify and clean off all those dirty reflections. We have hundreds of practices to teach you and fancy little rituals that can assist your mirror cleaning and renovation project. You may even make good progress before you die! Sound good?"

Again not satisfied, Mr. Mirror Head went to a Dzogchen master who was of the "instantaneous" school of realization.

After preliminary discussions the Dzogchen master offers this advice, "Indeed your mirror is thoroughly covered by vast numbers of reflections; too many to count! But have you noticed how transparent and thin they are upon direct inspection? But more importantly have you noticed the transparent and crystal clear nature of your mirror-like awareness in which all the reflections are appearing?

If you bring your attention fully upon your own qualities of transparent, glass-like awareness, the reflections will become transparent too! They will no longer appear on the surface of your mirror-like awareness and their being a burden will be relieved instantly."

Suddenly as if awakening from a dream, Mr. Mirror Head noticed the perfection of his own mirror mind for the first time and realized it never needed cleaning or correctional repair. He could rest right there.

When in the future when too many reflections became like a sticky film, he just recognized his own perfectly pure nature again by retracting his attention from the reflections to his own space of knowing awareness in which the reflections appeared and now suddenly disappeared.

Thoroughly satisfied, Mr. Mirror Head thanked the teacher and went on his way, clear headed, happy and suddenly free...
2016-01-27,23:41, (Detta inlägg ändrades senast: 2016-01-27,23:44 av {2} tay.)
RE: Kul text om Dzogchen vs psychotherapy
(2016-01-24,17:18)godsgift Skrev: Dzogchen teacher Jackson Peterson contrasts psychotherapy, the Buddhist gradual path and the "instantaneous" Dzogchen schools.
---
Mr. Mirror Head
So Mr. Mirror Head went to a therapist because his mirror head became too full of reflections. The therapist said: "I see what you mean. We need to try to peel each of those reflections off of your clear glass. We'll start with the ones from your childhood and continue from there until we manage to peel off all the reflections. It will take years." Mr. Mirror Head said "But what about all the new reflections that appear daily and in the future?" The therapist responded,
"That's not my job, I only work with the older ones, that's the best I can do!"

Not satisfied Mr. Mirror Head went to visit a Buddhist teacher of the gradual school. After initial discussions the teacher advised, "Yes we need to purify and clean off all those dirty reflections. We have hundreds of practices to teach you and fancy little rituals that can assist your mirror cleaning and renovation project. You may even make good progress before you die! Sound good?"

Again not satisfied, Mr. Mirror Head went to a Dzogchen master who was of the "instantaneous" school of realization.

After preliminary discussions the Dzogchen master offers this advice, "Indeed your mirror is thoroughly covered by vast numbers of reflections; too many to count! But have you noticed how transparent and thin they are upon direct inspection? But more importantly have you noticed the transparent and crystal clear nature of your mirror-like awareness in which all the reflections are appearing?

If you bring your attention fully upon your own qualities of transparent, glass-like awareness, the reflections will become transparent too! They will no longer appear on the surface of your mirror-like awareness and their being a burden will be relieved instantly."

Suddenly as if awakening from a dream, Mr. Mirror Head noticed the perfection of his own mirror mind for the first time and realized it never needed cleaning or correctional repair. He could rest right there.

When in the future when too many reflections became like a sticky film, he just recognized his own perfectly pure nature again by retracting his attention from the reflections to his own space of knowing awareness in which the reflections appeared and now suddenly disappeared.

Thoroughly satisfied, Mr. Mirror Head thanked the teacher and went on his way, clear headed, happy and suddenly free...

Detta betyder minska ego? Men e inte narcissisism en grej som e mycket attraktivt hos killar? Denna text beskriver ju en antithesis/motsats till narcissism.

eller spelar det ingen roll om man besitter ett sinne av NO EGO eller motsatsen dvs narcisissm......bara det leder till det viktigaste vilket e non-neediness?
2016-01-28,03:20,
Narcissism är inte ett dugg attraktivt för psykologiskt stabila kvinnor, nej.

Yes, non-neediness är extremt attraktivt.
2016-01-28,11:26,
(2016-01-28,03:20)godsgift Skrev: Narcissism är inte ett dugg attraktivt för psykologiskt stabila kvinnor, nej.

Yes, non-neediness är extremt attraktivt.

Nice och lära mig nytt, tack godsgift Smile Så för att hitta psykologiskt stabila kvinnor ska man betee sig I motsats till narcissism dvs sårbarhet, ärlighet men samtidigt vara non needy och inte ta skit, David X och Mark Manson style med Andra ord?
2016-01-28,12:17,
(2016-01-27,23:41)tay Skrev: Detta betyder minska ego? Men e inte narcissisism en grej som e mycket attraktivt hos killar? Denna text beskriver ju en antithesis/motsats till narcissism.

eller spelar det ingen roll om man besitter ett sinne av NO EGO eller motsatsen dvs narcisissm......bara det leder till det viktigaste vilket e non-neediness?

Se till dina självintressen utan att gå på myten om dig själv. Big Grin
Will To Power.

Winning Beats The Game.

2016-01-28,17:09,
(2016-01-28,11:26)tay Skrev: Nice och lära mig nytt, tack godsgift Smile Så för att hitta psykologiskt stabila kvinnor ska man betee sig I motsats till narcissism dvs sårbarhet, ärlighet men samtidigt vara non needy och inte ta skit, David X och Mark Manson style med Andra ord?
I grunden ja precis. Men jag förstår att det är svårt att tillämpa något som kan verka så diffust som ärlighet + sårbarhet.

Hoppa till:

Användare som tittar på tråden: 1 Gäst(er)
{myadvertisements[zone_2]}