LÄNGE LEVE EVILVALLE! o7
Any active newbies in here?
2016-06-08,10:02,
Any active newbies in here?
Curious to see how many newbies are actually checking this forum. Might do an article series for complete beginners. Lay out a little road map on how to create a mastermind crew to wing with, building social circles, creating a cool life and other shit the community doesnt talk enough about.
2016-06-08,22:38,
RE: Any active newbies in here?
That will always be appreciated, value is always welcome.
If anything else it will help attract and clear things up for beginners/intermediate, pickup can be quite confusing with 10000 different topics and things to do etc. Road map is the shit. Go ahead and write it!
2016-07-30,12:54,
RE: Any active newbies in here?
I am not a complete newbie i guess but i feel like one. I'm like bambi on ice at the moment. Which is kind of weird because I started this a long time ago but then I stopped for different reasons. I have a problem with dialogue, building attraction, picking up cues and escalating. The actual approach tho is usually no problem especially not in a club when I've had a few beers I will talk to anyone at any time anywhere but within a few seconds it usually just dissolves because she usually doesn't seem very interested and I can't come up with anything funny to say.

Hoppa till:

Användare som tittar på tråden: 1 Gäst(er)
{myadvertisements[zone_2]}