LÄNGE LEVE EVILVALLE! o7
Relaxation Pt II --> Some final thoughts
2016-06-13,10:12,
Relaxation Pt II --> Some final thoughts
OK so I wanted to expand a little about how to put this relaxation/unplugging from validation stuff into practice.
What I do first is I’m finding a comfortable spot. Usually leaning back against the bar or a wall. Preferably where people are walking past a lot.
The I get into a position that is so comfortable that I could stay like that for at least 10 minutes without moving. This doesn’t mean that I will stay there for ten minutes. I just want it to be so comfortable that I could do that if I wanted to. I will now stay there without moving a muscle. I’m being very aware of my hands and feet now. They usually move around a lot before I get completely comfortable. I FREEZE. Almost like a fucking statue. I will now stay here until i let go of the urge to meet other people’s expectations.
I will not smile to look like I’m having fun
I will not check my phone to look like I’m busy
I will not look at people with a weird look to seem cool
I will just stand there. I will just breath. And slowly, composed, let my gaze wander around the room. If I feel like looking at a girl I will. I will not ignore her just to come across as aloof. I will also not look at her to show her that I’m confident. No techniques at all.
I have found that being completely comfortable with just standing alone in a bar. Fully relaxed. No need to show that your cool, confident, busy etc works almost like a form of pea cocking. It’s very “out there”. Most people would not be comfortable with this. So if you can handle this, it will catch attention and people will realise that you are pretty damn cool. And I feel like people almost get a little reactive towards you.
Then, when it comes to talking to people. Running game etc. Rule number one is: Never try to build attraction. The second you try to build attraction, “hook”, etc you fuck it all up. Because it’s reactive, validation seeking and low value. The girl already likes you. The girl already loves you. Assume this at all times.
This will make women VERY attracted. Just because of your vibe. I’ve already described how this looks. Not EVER conveying value etc.
Then you add game. Not attraction material though.
Here’s what I do:
I seed the pull.
I bounce around in the club.
I qualify.
You can bounce, seed the pull, because it is just effective and an efficient way to game. But you don’t say it because you’re trying to be cool, show value, demonstrate status, to build attraction, hook her, etc - NONE of these dumbass reasons. Don’t make her invest because it’s gonna build attraction. Make her invest because it is a clever move to make something happen. NEVER try to make her attracted. That’s validation seeking. Never put on a show. Do it because it is a SMART MOVE to follow a streamlined approach to seal the deal.
You are just following a streamlined model.
It’s very important to understand this difference.
Doing things because it is going to convey dominance, alpha male traits, pre-selection etc is going to work against you.
Doing things because it’s a clever move to move an interaction forward is going to work for you.
Talking about the weather for 2 hours is not a great move. Leading the conversation into sex is a smart move.
Seeding the pull is very smart move.
Just don’t seed the pull because you want any type of REACTION. Just do it because it’s part of a STREAMLINED AND EFFICIENT SYSTEM.
Follow up on leads is good.
Are you trying to send texts to make her attracted? Then stop. Do the opposite. Be needy over text and completely honest and blunt. Over invest. Stop doing “ATTRACTIVE” shit.

Möjligen relaterade ämnen...
Tråd: Skapare Svar: Visningar: Senaste inlägg:
  Relaxation Pt II --> Unplug from validation ridiculousbeast 9 3,328 2016-06-12,11:49
Senaste inlägg:: Fiskarn

Hoppa till:

Användare som tittar på tråden: 1 Gäst(er)
{myadvertisements[zone_2]}