LÄNGE LEVE EVILVALLE! o7
regarding validation (again)
2016-07-04,02:32,
regarding validation (again)
Yo guys. All of you agree with the importance of not seeking validation. All of you agree with not putting hot chicks on a pedestal. All of you agree with being emotionally affected because the girl is hot. *EDIT NOT being affected*
So stop putting the word "model" into every fucking field report you write. I swear that not a single one of you guys writes a single field/lay report that includes a "model" without making sure you let everyone know that she's a MODEL OMGOMGOMGOMG.
FIRST OF ALL
It's no that impressive to be a model. Nowadays every cute girl on instagram is a model. She has some social media skills and PAYS for photoshoots (not getting paid) and builds up a following. They dont always pay but often they do. Or at least blow some photographer cock to get a free shoot. Then puts up on instagram. And she calls herself a MODELLLL.
And if the girl actually is a model. Like getting paid to be part of campaigns and walk runways. Then it's still not that cool of a job. They're usually not paid that well. It requires close to zero skills and absolutely no education whatsoever.
So to summarize: Being a model is not anything to put on a pedestal. Nowadays it doesn't even mean that the girl is super hot. It just means she's most likely above average cute, nothing special really.
There's plenty of guys who texts me the second you've got a number from a "model" and instantly send me a bunch of photos off her instagram. I bet you send the exact same message to all of your wings and many of you even include it in your "field reports". I think only time it makes sense is if you do what Chris did recently and you need to prove that you actually had a fivesome (but still won't be believed by some people because they're reality is too narrow lol). But all this bragging and boasting only hurts your game guys. You are feeling that fucking hot girls is something to brag about. It's not. It's just girls. Only time it makes sense to brag about this imo is if you're a coach and you do it for marketing - but never for validation from dudes on the fucking internet. And dont send the pics to your friends either. Just stop bragging. The best guys I know dont even tell me about their lays. We talk about sports, business, food, travel and maybe girls IN GENERAL. But not about specific lays to brag and impress each other like their fucking Pokemons!
Just a little rant. Peace
2016-07-22,00:42, (Detta inlägg ändrades senast: 2016-07-22,00:47 av {2} Vetinte.)
RE: regarding validation (again)
Jag förstår din poäng men det handlar väl om någon slags kvalitetskontroll. Är hon modell är det förstås en liten fjäder i hatten men också för att folk ska förstå vilken nivå hon ligger på.

Inna, en numera ganska avdankad artist (?), tog mig på kuken en gång för länge sedan efter att hennes negervakter dragit in mig och en polare i deras vip. Den storyn drar jag hellre än när jag lagt någon snygg "tia"/"modell" från kvarterskrogen på rygg trots att jag inte satte på Inna. Visst att det inte hjälper ens game att skryta i överdrift men rövare är roliga och den som drar hem sin första modell måste ju få berätta för världen. På samma sätt kommer jag berätta om henne då det är min största "bedrift" när det kommer till tjejer då det stod miljonärer, feta oljeshejkar och rappare runt henne men i hennes ögon var jag störst, rikast och bäst på plats men det betyder inte att jag bygger min person utifrån att hon tog mig på kuken mitt i hennes förmodade koks- och alkoholrus.

Möjligen relaterade ämnen...
Tråd: Skapare Svar: Visningar: Senaste inlägg:
  Relaxation Pt II --> Unplug from validation ridiculousbeast 9 3,329 2016-06-12,11:49
Senaste inlägg:: Fiskarn
  How to Stop External Validation and Just Have Fun! RSD Brad Commander 1 692 2012-12-05,02:41
Senaste inlägg:: Commander

Hoppa till:

Användare som tittar på tråden: 1 Gäst(er)
{myadvertisements[zone_2]}