LÄNGE LEVE EVILVALLE! o7
Börja meditera
2012-06-24,20:27,
Börja meditera
http://www.dn.se/nyheter/vetenskap/medit...mot-stress
http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.asp...el=4334604

Hur hjälper det en med brudar då?

Välmående och att man är avslappnad är mycket viktigt. Att ha kroppen full med stresshormoner gör att du projicerar fel skit utåt. Man vill förmedla en avslappnad "I don't give a fuck about anything that doesn't concern me directly/I am the world"-attityd. Avslappnad i kroppen och avslappnad i huvudet är viktigt.

Bandet mellan hjärna och kropp är mycket starkt. Ändrar du något i din kropp kommer saker också ändras i din hjärna, i ditt beteende, i hur du mår etc. Börjar du gå självsäkert kommer du öka chanserna drastiskt att snart känna dig självsäker på en mental nivå med. Det finns studier som visar att folk som tränat på gym mer än 6 månader blir mer avslappnade. Ändrar du något i din hjärna, t ex dina believes och hur självsäker du tillåter dig själv vara, kommer det visas i ditt kroppsspåk.

Håll igång kroppen, träna regelbundet. Håll igång hjärnan, gör mentala övningar samt meditera regelbundet.

Runka inte heller på detta och du kommer må som en gud.

Här är en rätt bra guide för meditation som jag kopierat från RSD-nation:

"Hey guys,

Several RSDN members have asked about how to meditate, so I'll lay it out quick right here, then probably link to it in my signature.

Beginning meditation is easy. Here are the basic instructions:

1. Find a comfortable place to sit. It can be a chair, a pillow on the floor, the floor itself, or a couch. Just make sure your back is straight. So a chair or couch is fine if you keep your back straight, but no slouching.

2. Turn off all distracting sounds in your house or apartment, such as music, computers that are noisy, etc. Close windows if that helps.

3. Set light to slightly dim, so you can still find your way around but won't be able to notice the light when you have your eyes closed.

4. Set your cell phone silent (not vibrate) for all calls and texts.

5. Set your cell phone alarm to vibrate in 20 minutes. If your phone can't be silent for calls while still having an alarm, just turn your phone off and set another alarm in the house. Better to have a less invasive alarm like a vibration, or soft music than a loud ring.

6. Sit in your quiet spot and take three deep breaths.

7. Continue sitting and do not get up no matter how bored, restless, or agitated you are. If you are thinking nonstop for the whole 20 minutes that's fine. If you fall asleep, sit on the floor instead so you have to manually keep your back straight. It's your ego trying to tell you it's impossible for you to finish. Don't let it trick you. It gets quieter each time. If a thought comes up, honor it silently, but don't engage it. Don't have an inner dialogue, just let the thought speak, and then let it go. Don't suppress or resist thoughts, but don't engage them either. This gets easier and easier the more you do this.

Do this 20 minutes a day, every day, without fail. If you miss a day, of course you haven't lost your benefits, but the more days in a row you do it, the better momentum you get. Once you can do it as I say, feel free to change it up to your own style if it suits you better. Be honest with yourself. Also, it's fine to start with 5 minutes a day, then 10, then 15, then 20.

Question: "Dan, I'm too busy minded to meditate. I can't sit still."

Anaswer: That's like saying you're too fat to go to the gym, and get tired on the treadmill. Suck it up and sit there for the 20 minutes.

Honestly, meditation is the baseline for everything else I post about here. If you can't sit still in a room for twenty minutes, you probably won't be able to apply anything else I say either. Even if you are doing EFT, Sedona Method, and Release Technique for hours a day, if you are not meditating, you are only getting a small percentage of the benfits.

Sometimes I think I've come far enough to rely on Sedona without using meditation. After a week, it's obvious that I was wrong, once I see all thought baggage accumulating, and negative thoughts popping back up. As much as I talk about Sedona Method like it's the holy grail, it fails for most people, as they don't take it seriously. It's the same with any diet, or pickup strategy.. At my Sedona Method meetings in San Diego, there are several people releasing since 2004 or even 1992, with very little to show for it. These are people who aren't meditating regularly, and aren't really challenging themselves in their inner work. I've told them what I do differently, and they always have an excuse.

Imagine your mind is a land of soil. With inner game work, you clear the garbage underneath. However, this is only possible if you are on top of the soil to begin with. If you have a constant inner dialogue of thoughts, it's as if you have huge rocks all over your soil, so it can't even be seen. With all this covering up your subconsious, you can, at best, move some rocks around, and occaionally pull a bad weed out, but will lose out on most of your growth opportunities.

Seriously, if you have inner game issues, expect no results if you're not meditating regularly.. The harder it is for you to sit still for 20 minutes, the more you need it.

--Dan "

http://www.rsdnation.com/node/126928
Extreme Living
Never complain - never explain
2012-06-26,21:25,
Börja meditera
Har testat lite förr å tagit upp nu när jag läst denna tråd! Tanx for that!

När jag höll på förr så kände jag extremt välbehag vissa stunder när jag mediterade som även "kom fram i vardagslivet" nån gång. Minns en gång på jobbet då ja stannade upp och fokuserade på andningen å BAM så kom den där sköna känslan genom kroppen.

Dock har jag sjukt svårt å sitta still när jag mediterar. Rinner i ögonen när jag blundar, börjar gäspa mm. Har ni som är aktiva mediterare känt någon större skillnad i vardagliga livet utav detta?
2012-06-28,03:49,
Börja meditera
noname2blame Skrev:Har testat lite förr å tagit upp nu när jag läst denna tråd! Tanx for that!

När jag höll på förr så kände jag extremt välbehag vissa stunder när jag mediterade som även "kom fram i vardagslivet" nån gång. Minns en gång på jobbet då ja stannade upp och fokuserade på andningen å BAM så kom den där sköna känslan genom kroppen.

Dock har jag sjukt svårt å sitta still när jag mediterar. Rinner i ögonen när jag blundar, börjar gäspa mm. Har ni som är aktiva mediterare känt någon större skillnad i vardagliga livet utav detta?

Tjo man. Pratade idag med en snubbe som jävligt aktiv inom yoga, som bland annat åkt till Indien för att träffa sk. Mästare som kan styra sitt mind när och hur de vill. Dvs ifall de ska räkna matte så kan de slå på sitt "tänk" men annars bara stänga av och leva i nuet. De har kontroll med andra ord. Iallafall too the point, du kan nå mediterat tillstånd genom att vara fysisk också. Bra för de som är mer fysisk lagda, svårt att sitta stil, adhd etc. Googla på't.
"Do you mind if I sit back a little?
Because your breath is bad- it really is."

- Donald Trump, to Larry King, on CNN'S "Larry King Live".
2012-07-20,07:22,
Börja meditera
Meditation är sjukt bra grejer, kolla på hypnoticas grejer om du har svårt att sitta still. För mig hjälper det mycket att ha något att lyssna på. White light healing är bra att börja med. Kroppskänning är också en bra metod, man går igenom sin kropp kroppsdel för kroppsdel och känner efter hur det känns där. Finns ljudböcker från hypnotica och även inom mindfulness.

Möjligen relaterade ämnen...
Tråd: Skapare Svar: Visningar: Senaste inlägg:
  Sluta sätt mål och börja lösa problem Entreprenören 14 9,437 2014-04-07,19:27
Senaste inlägg:: illdan

Hoppa till:

Användare som tittar på tråden: 1 Gäst(er)
{myadvertisements[zone_2]}