LÄNGE LEVE EVILVALLE! o7
Texting: Helping Guys Get Laid Since 1993 by Brad@rsd
2012-07-02,20:30,
Hittade en gammal artikel från 09 på rsd som jag gillade. Använder själv en del som står här omedvetet =)

Texting: Helping Guys Get Laid Since 1993

I come from the camp that EXCLUSIVELY uses text messaging when I want to plan a date. I’ve never been much of a talker on the phone.
Now I don’t want to discourage YOU from using the phone, but personally I view text messaging as a much more efficient method.
The biggest advantage is that you have extra time to think before responding. You can be more methodical and tactical compared with oral conversation. Texting is also attractive because you can prevent falling into long boring conversations. You can just cut to the chase, and not have to worry about accidentally sticking your foot in your mouth.
What follows is a list of techniques that have DRAMATICALLY increased my success and helped many of my clients.

1. Only answer texts that are beneficial towards escalating the interaction.
This is the BIGGEST thing you need to pound into your head. Realize that you DON’T NEED TO ANSWER ANY TEXT.
If you get a text like “My friend saw you flirting with Sarah last night.” Don’t respond. It is only going to result in an argument.
Just pretend it never happened. It’s only a big deal if you make it one. Let things chill for a day or two, and follow suit as if you never received the negative text.
The same rule applies to texts from people you don’t want to meet up with. “Hey what are you up to tonight?” No need to respond there either.
In the past I would spend hours thinking of noncommittal responses.
Waste of time.
Don’t create unnecessary headaches for yourself.

2. Text the girl the same night you meet her.
When exchanging numbers, I always seem to forget to give the girl my number. But there is a solution. I ALWAYS text every girl I meet at the end of the night.
My favorite: “Hey girl, get home safe. –Brad”
This is good for multiple reasons:
1. There is no need for a response. There aren’t any questions for her to answer.
2. Now she has my number, and knows who the random guy is calling her.
3. It’s like throwing out a “fishing net” and seeing who bites. Maybe she is interested in finding a party later? Natt spiel!!!

3. Utilize mass texts.
On any given night I might grab phone numbers from multiple people. Then, at the end of the night, I would mass text all of them to see how each responded.
Sometimes you get, “Yeah, nice meeting you too!” which is fine. Maybe they don’t respond at all, doesn’t really matter. But sometimes you get “Hey, what are you doing right now?!” -BINGO!
I have had MULTIPLE nights ending in glory by simply throwing out the “fishing net” and seeing what bites.
The same technique works when you are going out for the night. Send out a mass text to a bunch of girls and see how many end up meeting you out.
Jealousy plotlines anyone???

4. Convey emotion through your texts.
In person, I am fairly playful and a bit sarcastic. But it is much harder to convey these traits over text.
I remember trying to be flirtatious once and texted, “Hey! Nice seeing you last night, except for that attitude!” She responded with…
“Oh no, I am so sorry. I had a great time too, I’ve just been so busy lately I probably was a little edgy…”
All it would have taken was a at the end to show that I was joking. The use of emoticons is VERY important. Here’s a site with a list of emoticons. http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/7373/smiley.htm

5. Utilize timing in your texts.
Your response time when answering texts is VERY important. Depending on how long you take to answer a text subconsciously conveys how much value you put on the person sending it.
The goal is to be spontaneous here. Sometimes you answer the text 6 hours later, sometimes right after, then another 30 minute break.
At my last job, I didn’t have a lot of free time to answer texts all day. I’d check it, and then go back to work. Sometimes I would forget and not text her until the next day. It kept girls on their toes and sub-communicated that I didn‘t put a lot of value on their texts.
CAUTION: It is good to be conscious of your timing, but don’t think into it too much. You don’t need to be guessing, “How long should I wait until I text her again?” The goal is to have MANY girls and a BUSY life. Your phone should be ringing off the hook, always someone else to text, or something else to do. You ARE that high value guy that gets around to returning texts when you have the time.
On the same topic, having multiple girls in your life mitigates the amount of attachment you put on each text. The worst feeling in the world is texting some girl to meet up and waiting HOURS for her response. But if you are planning things with three other girls also, each individual text won’t matter that much.

6. Lead the interaction in a sexual direction.
One of the biggest advantages to text messaging is that you can escalate the interaction without having to physically be next to the girl. If you can steer the conversation into a sexual frame, it will make the next time you meet that much more sexually charged.
I always tried to find a way to spin things sexual. The easiest method is through the use of future adventure projections and misinterpretation. I would joke around and flirt until it got sexual, and then LATCH ON to that.
My favorite line was, “You don’t even want to know what I am thinking of doing to you right now.”
Enjoy, and happy texting.
find it, fuck it, forget it.
2012-07-04,22:21,
Tack för detta, tröttnar alltid på sms game och internet game och känner mig för viktig för att lägga ner tid på tjejerna så jag tröttnar fort. Även fast jag inte har massa tjejer runt mig, vet ej varför jag blir så.. Något tips om hur man blir mer "vaken" med internet/sms game och inte tappar motivationen?
2012-07-04,23:20,
Anonymous Skrev:Tack för detta, tröttnar alltid på sms game och internet game och känner mig för viktig för att lägga ner tid på tjejerna så jag tröttnar fort. Även fast jag inte har massa tjejer runt mig, vet ej varför jag blir så.. Något tips om hur man blir mer "vaken" med internet/sms game och inte tappar motivationen?

Sluta runka Wink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You can't snort a line of coke off a woman’s ass and not wonder about her hopes and dreams.

Hoppa till:

Användare som tittar på tråden: 1 Gäst(er)
{myadvertisements[zone_2]}