LÄNGE LEVE EVILVALLE! o7
You’re gay!” Congruence Tests and How to Pass Them by brad@rsd
2012-07-04,21:49,
Läst mycket i rsdnations arkiv de senaste dagarna, sjuukt mycket bra grejer!

"You’re gay!” Congruence Tests and How to Pass Them

The one and only Alexander~ coined the phrase “80% of natural game is congruence tests.” And though I am not sure if you could ever come up with an exact percentage, they are a very important part of how we at RSD approach meeting women.

First off what is a congruence test, or shit test for short?

It is when a girl meets you, and wants to make sure you “ARE WHO YOU SAY YOU ARE!”

This happens when you are conveying a lot of high value qualities, but there might be an inconsistency so she wants to make certain you are that high value guy.

Realize a lot of times the girl does this subconsciously.

Remember that whoever is the one reacting MORE in the conversation is the lower value person i.e. unattractive.

So she is basically just trying to get you to react, whether through something she says orally, or some sort of physical shunning like diverting eye contact or turning away.

It gets into the David Deida concept of being on your own path as well. She needs to make certain that you are a man of action. A man on his path, and some girl isn’t going to pull you off that path.

How can she be a true woman and submit if you can’t be the leader and every little test that comes in front of you might divert you from your goal?

But the ultimate signal that a shit test conveys is that…

THE GIRL LIKES YOU!!!

It is an IOI! An indicator of interest!

If she didn’t like you, she would just walk away. If she is testing you, it means that you are doing something right, she just needs to make certain of it.

The best part about this is what happens when you PASS the shit test?

Attraction goes UP!

You ARE congruent with the guy you appear to be, so she is more drawn to you.

This is so effective that there are guys who actively FORCE congruence tests at the beginning of an interaction to pump up the girl’s attraction really quick.

I don’t do this personally, but if you are wondering how, it would be through the process of being very polarizing at the beginning of the interaction.

Maybe an explicit opener like “I think you are sexy as fuck.” Or “I want to fuck you in an alley later you little vixen.”

Again, this isn’t my style, but what it does is get an emotional response from the girl where she will usually respond with:

“What?! You can’t say that!” And the guy just responds with no reaction. Just fully unapologetic, and the girl slowly realizes that he will do whatever the fuck he wants and they slowly fall into the guys frame.

Alright, so how to pass a shit test?

Don’t react!

That is it really, if you don’t react, it means you have no emotional response to whatever she said, you don’t care, and you pass it.

Then the result… She likes you more!

I like going through a bunch of ways to pass congruence tests because certain responses are better than others, and it gives you the ability to choose what works for you in a given situation.

With the idea that not reacting is key, the two best responses are UNAPOLOGETIC and IGNORE.

UNAPOLOGETIC: This one is really easy, you just say whatever you were actually thinking. Here are some examples…

HER: Is that your pickup line?

ME: Yeah, did it work?

HER: Why are you talking to me?

ME: Because I think you are hot.

HER: What do you want?

ME: You.

I like these types of responses a lot, and it’s probably the most obvious and least “gamey” way to respond. It feeds into the unapologetic mindset, which leads to an authentic conversation.

Along with this one is just ignoring whatever she said and plowing through it.

HER: Why are you talking to me?

ME: Yeah, I can’t believe what just happened in the bathroom…

You just don’t even recognize she was trying to fuck with you and keep moving forward.

This leads to one of my favorite responses whenever I get any shit test:

HER: Nice shirt.

ME: Thanks.

HER: I’m sorry you are too short for me.

HER: I’m sorry you are too old for me.

Again, it’s like it didn’t even hit. It is so outside your reality that someone would even attempt to tool you, it doesn’t even register.

The next type of response is the ANSWER THE QUESTION YOU WISH SHE ASKED.

HER: Are you trying to pick me up?

ME: No, I had pizza for lunch.

HER: What do you want?

ME: No, I will not makeout with you!

Next up, ESCALATE.

I haven’t really heard of this one anywhere, but it is a really good way to keep things moving in a positive direction, continually escalating the pickup.

HER: Are you gay?

ME: If I was gay, would I do this?! (Makeout)

ME: Give me your number.

HER: Sure, I’ll give you my number, just like the 20 other numbers you got tonight.

ME: Oh, OK, well I don’t really need your number we could just go fuck in the bathroom right now.

I love these because she is trying to catch you off guard, and you completely step it up to a whole new level.

Other ways to pass a congruence test, the old school OVEREXAGGERATION.

HER: You are just trying to have sex with me.

ME: No, actually, I am celibate. I’ve been hurt too many times, and please don’t try to take advantage of me, I’m a shattered vulnerable child. And sex is gross anyways.

Watch out, because this one is really easy to push really far, and you get to the point where by trying to convey that you didn’t react, you are actually reacting by trying not to react.

Make sense?

So enjoy testing out a few of these. As I said earlier the best response is usually ignoring it, or being unapologetic, but I’ll also take any opportunity to escalate, so here’s one new way to push the interaction as well.

And ultimately realize what a shit/congruence test is…

It means SHE LIKES YOU!
find it, fuck it, forget it.
2012-07-04,23:00,
Ey dude, yeah, vissa saker där är guld.

Vem är författaren?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You can't snort a line of coke off a woman’s ass and not wonder about her hopes and dreams.
2012-07-05,11:01,
Evilvalle Skrev:Ey dude, yeah, vissa saker där är guld.

Vem är författaren?

Brad Branson =)
find it, fuck it, forget it.

Möjligen relaterade ämnen...
Tråd: Skapare Svar: Visningar: Senaste inlägg:
  Brad@RSD Samlade artiklar. TobiasK 44 22,529 2012-12-15,16:20
Senaste inlägg:: TobiasK
  How to Stop External Validation and Just Have Fun! RSD Brad Commander 1 691 2012-12-05,02:41
Senaste inlägg:: Commander
  Två shit tests – lugna svar – rätt hanterat? panto 5 2,243 2012-03-25,04:24
Senaste inlägg:: vinividivici
  Shit-Test / Congruence test JohnStealth 8 2,885 2012-03-19,13:56
Senaste inlägg:: premium

Hoppa till:

Användare som tittar på tråden: 1 Gäst(er)
{myadvertisements[zone_2]}