LÄNGE LEVE EVILVALLE! o7
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar
2012-12-12,02:46,
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar
BY Alexander~ | November 11th, 2009 at 3:22 PM
The Best Ever Date

I know that Jeffy, Ryan and Christophe claim to have the best day two known to man. They’ve tried and tested it successfully many times over, even I tried out their day two scenario while I was up there. The girl loved me, which made sense, but Ryan and I fast got into a situation where we both loved the same Girl, while her friend was definitely a minger, and as the night wore on it seemed that the minger liked that old Sparky and for the purposes of winging, he was going to end up with her.

We did the date. We drank the cheap San Francisco sangria, and ‘car slammed’ the girls before taking them back to Jeffy’s house where Ryan lived and I stayed. We were all pretty drunk. I was on with my girl and I think the minger was warming up to Ryan times of love that night – but Ryan wasn’t warming up to this idea, and he didn’t like the idea I was with the cuter of the two girls either. He and I are extremely competitive. Credit to him though, he’s ‘beating me’ this year.

Back at Jeffy’s house my date and I were kissing. Out of nowhere, the minger friend comes charging downstairs, grabs my date from me – mid-embrace – and leads her out the door.

Head spinning from makeout times and plenty of cheap sangria I wondered why this had happened, and why had I surely been the reason this girl would get the Blue Cunt. Ryan answered my questions with his brief, slurred and pissed-off explanation.

He said he was pissed that he had to occupy the minger friend, but he did his best in the interests of Alexander~. He took his girl on a brief tour of the house then lead her to his bedroom, where she eagerly followed. He pointed outside at the stars, said the words “look, romantic”, then he pointed at the bed and said “look, bed” and proceeded to take off his clothes – except for his socks.

And due to Ryan’s tolerance for the minger running out and him getting arrogant with her, she ran downstairs and pulled a great escape on me. Funny times Ryan, but I didn’t get laid so I argue my date is better.

I grew up in South East Queensland in Australia, with an extreme scarcity mindset. For a long time, dates were few and far between, so when I went on one – about once every solar equinox – I wanted my date routine to be perfect. With little time taken up by social engagements, I had plenty of time to myself to plan the perfect date. When I discovered this date, my prior chodely planning served me well. The date went like this...

Before self-actualization, I used to get a lot of numbers thinking that that was the goal, and of those numbers maybe something might happen with one of the girls. For the most part, they would just ignore the calls. And if I did get them on the phone they didn’t remember me, or they didn’t want to. When I did get them on the phone, I just tried to convince them to see me. Yuk times, but once in a while it worked.

Because I was a chode, I wanted to do elaborate date things all the time. Like mystical adventures beyond the horizon of Southern Brisbane, including music by Coldplay. I’d usually spend the entire day washing my car in preparation, get a haircut, clean my room in case she came back home with me and make sure I had nothing on the next day – in case it was going to be a long night.

I’d like it when the girl met me at my place, that way we would have to be back at my place by the end of the night. I’d never tell the girl what I’d planned for us on the best date of her life. She’d just show up then I'd whisk her away in my car like a degenerate finding a crack rock on the ground. Desperate times.

Then we’d start driving, and it was quite a drive. My destination was invariably the drive-in cinema. Realistically, this was a pretty cool idea for a date - classic movie for a date, but it was a bit different and creative. It's just me and the girl, a chance to talk on the way there as it was about an hour drive. All the while, the girl's anticipation and curiosity would rise as she wondered where I was taking her. The Drive-In was in the middle of nowhere. I wonder in hindsight if they thought I was taking them to meet their morbid end? 50-50.

On the drive, I planned a route that had plenty of landmarks to talk about. I'd strategically turn up the radio to tease the girl and make silly little jokes, like if she’s silly she has to walk home – haha. The thing where you turn up the volume of the stereo when the girl is talking is actually kinda funny and a playful way to tease a girl, like flirting. All the while, suspense built as to where we were going.

When monolithic silver screen rose up from the middle of Yatala bushlands, the girl would make some kind of gleeful chirping or humming sound and congratulate me for a good idea and being clever. Another good thing about drive-ins is that they’re pretty cheap compared to conventional movies, but just as good quality as long as you have a transparent windscreen. If you have a sick subwoofa, car stereo, that’s a bonus because you can tune your car radio into the movie soundtrack.

There, I'd be all tough and order the girl to get me some popcorn. Sometimes I'd make the ‘if you don’t do it you have to walk home’ joke again. They would usually say it wasn’t funny the first time.

And then the movie played. And I really like watching movies, so even if it was awkward with the girl I could just watch the movie and eat my popcorn. I’d also text people so that I might get a text back, so the girl I was with saw me getting heaps of texts and think I was cool.

But me watching the purpose served to get the girl inside her head. After doing this drive-in movie thing 10-15 times I was just so comfortable being there, in my car, with my popcorn watching movies that the girls would frequently ask me ‘if everything was ok’, as if to ask me if I was going to make a movie on them or something... or just sit there and watch the movie. I wanted to watch the movie. Plus, others could see us and the car is kinda awkward, my car was dirty and sticky to begin with.

The movie would conclude. We had rapport. She was inside her head building anticipation and curiosity and I still had to drive her back to my place. The thing that made this such a good date is the next bit. After not making a move during the movie, even though I could have, and some of the time the girl even challenged me to, the dynamic between me and her was not ‘boy trying to score with girl’ but rather, ‘girl wondering why boy who’s not weird doesn’t want to score with her?’. Good dynamic.

So on the way home, we’d drive to a city lookout that wasn’t mapped that I’d found years earlier. Because I didn’t want the girl to know where it was, or find her way back there I always asked them to close their eyes on the drive up there. This served to build more suspense. Why did I go to the lookout? I liked Coldplay and I was a chode...a love of lookouts are part of that equation. I liked to go there when I was clear and quiet at night to think. I thought, I might as well bring the girl as well.

With her eyes closed, we’d pull up and I’d lead her hand-in-hand to the steps, guide her up them until the point where she could see the entire city and when the view was in front of her I’d tell her to open her eyes. The walk, where she had to hold my hands for guidance, was like those trust test things you do at work where you have to fall backwards, but far more sensual, where all she could smell was my cologne and all she could hear was my voice. When I first did this it was to keep my lookout a secret, but I now realise how arousing this would have been.

Alone, with a great dynamic, with plenty of rapport and the girl completely immersed in my quirky little world it was usually on. I was never one to not make a move on a girl except for one girl when I was a bitch. So up there we’d makeout for a bit. It was cold she we would have to be close. We couldn’t sit down so we’d have to get close with hugging and whatnot. And then, to get me back to the car I’d tell her to lead me back to the car with my eyes closed this time. More fun for everyone, and more rapport as well.

By this stage I was usually well and truly in, and sometimes I would start hooking up with girls in the car and get very intimate there and then. But, most of the time I had to take her back to my house where her car was waiting. But olden-chode me of doom had planned this too. Before I knew about the idea of seeding ideas for her to come back into my house, I would always make sure she had plenty of water or soda to drink on our date so that by the time we got back to my place she was in dire need of a bathroom. There were no proper bathrooms in the outback cinema or at the lookout. This usually served the purpose to get the girl into the house. Later on I wouldn’t do this. I’d either just ask the girl inside, or show her Google Earth or the electric blue African cichlids in my chode fishtank.

Once inside at my place, I’d pretty much just make a move and hope for the best. Some of the times this would work. A lot of the time it wouldn’t. But I began to enjoy going to the drive-in movie and going to the lookout afterwards, that I began to do it every time I had the rare chance to go on a date.

When I began to get into Real Social Dynamics and my phone numbers began to get solid, I found myself taking up to three girls a week to the cinema and the drive-in. At the same time, I had a volley of texts going back and forth with all the girls I was trying to play. To the girls I was on dates with, it looked like I was a popular and in-demand guy and it was becoming more and more true.

Once I made the shift from the scarcity to abundance mindset, I took LOTS of girls on the date and had lots of success with them. At one point, I stopped going on the epic drive-in date from o’er the horizon and instead took them to a local cafe. The dates were just as successful, because they’re attracted to the guy not the date, but it just wasn’t the same as popcorn in the Mitsubishi and driving adventures with the girl. So I kept on going on the ultimate date... and I still do, when in my home city.

Glory and growth,

Alexander~
find it, fuck it, forget it.

Meddelanden
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:30
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:31
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:32
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:33
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:33
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:34
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:34
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:36
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:36
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:37
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:37
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:38
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:38
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:39
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:40
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:41
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:41
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:42
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:43
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:43
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:44
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:44
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:45
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:45
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:46
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:47
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:47
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:48
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:49
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:49
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:50
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:51
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:51
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:53
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:53
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:54
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:55
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:56
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:57
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:57
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:58
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:58
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:59
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,03:00
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,03:01
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,03:01
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,03:02
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,03:03
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,03:05
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,03:05

Möjligen relaterade ämnen...
Tråd: Skapare Svar: Visningar: Senaste inlägg:
  Utvecklingen av Pua communityn, vår samlade kunskap, och vart är communityn nu? SvaMp_ 8 5,012 2016-02-02,21:30
Senaste inlägg:: tay
  RSD alex slutar med PU Evilvalle 8 5,906 2015-01-19,19:31
Senaste inlägg:: illdan
  RSD alex "I am enough" manifesto Evilvalle 1 1,771 2014-06-01,17:29
Senaste inlägg:: Silentshot
  RSD Alex 201x Video Evilvalle 5 2,865 2013-08-13,01:18
Senaste inlägg:: Sux
  RSD Alex har freeTour russel 8 2,771 2013-07-12,22:58
Senaste inlägg:: russel
  rsd alex pratar om att vara ett "wreck" tay 3 1,830 2013-05-01,18:04
Senaste inlägg:: Madrock
  RSD ALEX: Self help is crap tay 0 725 2012-12-23,23:39
Senaste inlägg:: tay
  Brad@RSD Samlade artiklar. TobiasK 44 22,594 2012-12-15,16:20
Senaste inlägg:: TobiasK
  Ozzie@RSD Samlade artiklar TobiasK 37 13,238 2012-12-12,22:42
  Tyler durden@RSD samlade artiklar. TobiasK 7 3,111 2012-12-12,22:11

Hoppa till:

Användare som tittar på tråden: 1 Gäst(er)
{myadvertisements[zone_2]}