LÄNGE LEVE EVILVALLE! o7
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar
2012-12-12,02:47,
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar
BY Alexander~ | December 2nd, 2009 at 8:12 PM
Inner Game: Magna Carta

The most important notion in the game is the idea that ‘my game is a fucken ten’.

But who actually and wholeheartedly believes that their game is a fucken ten? I know that Tim does – without a doubt Tim does. I know that even some of the most experienced playa’s in the game struggle with maintaining that belief all-day every day. The best in the game identify with, and are congruent to, the idea that ‘their game is a fucken ten’. And that’s what makes them the best. It starts with what they believe.

Truly believing that ‘your game is a fucking ten’ is a mindset. Your mindset is kind of like your cognitive software. Your mindset is your belief system. Your software/belief system/mindset is the control centre of your existence that autonomously dictates your automatic behaviours (or lack thereof) and your automatic responses/reactions (or lack thereof).

With the right mindset, you will automatically generate attractive behaviours and automatically respond attractively. With the right mindset, you will have an ability to NATURALLY pick up girls. With the wrong mindsets, you will not automatically generate the correct behaviours and responses, and NATURAL GAME will simply be beyond you.

The importance of inner game:

Inner game is deep and philosophical and shallow and superficial at the same time. On the deep level, it’s the fine tuning of your mindset and beliefs. On the shallow level, it is described in terms of club situation applications, what your mindset translates into in the real world. Or, what actions you can take to alter your mindset.

Inner game refers to your mindset, the way you think about yourself and the way you think about your reality. Your inner game, your software or belief system, is your coding that helps you make sense of the world around you. With good inner game you will have good natural game, without it you won’t. It all comes back to the way you think about yourself and your reality. It starts with inner game. It’s the root of the meaning and purpose of your life and it flows on to all aspects of your life.

Inner game is a complicated thing and a lot of it is pointless mental masturbation. But the relevant ideas and concepts can change a person deeply. Differences in people’s inner game can give different meanings to identical actions. A person’s inner game can give a million different meaning to the word hello. With the right inner game your ‘hello’ could be all you need to pick up a girl.

Once you get past the superficiality of outer game, things like ‘moves’, ‘lines’ and ‘routines’ you realize that they all count for nothing unless you think right and you do it effortlessly and automatically every day. Your ‘moves’, ‘lines’ and ‘routines’ need to be coming from the right place. With good inner game you just BE right. You just ARE right. You don’t act (like an actor) but rather authentically behave right.

Don’t get me wrong. Outer game can be good for some instant successes and some faking it until you make it. But in the long term, if you really want to master ‘the game’ and your dating life or become consistently attractive to girls, getting your head right is the final frontier. Outer game is intermediate. Outer game is the language of inner game.

Let me repeat that, outer game is the language of inner game.

Outer game, moves, lines and routines are the practical advice of different forms of real life experiences. Enduring experiences, either good or bad, lead to changes in your perception.

Another way to say that is that outer game is describable actions. Actions give you experiences. Experiences alter your perception. Through perception changes you alter your inner game. Ideally, you alter your inner game to become better than it already was. Though if you are misguided, then your inner game could be altered negatively.

Until you accomplish good inner game, until you take the time – and experiences - to get your head in the right place, you will be continually plagued by frustrations of inconsistency. In some cases, when your headspace is so far removed from the correct paradigm, it can drive you insane – resulting in a worse belief system and consequential generation of worse automatic behaviours than before. Such is the repercussions of neglecting your inner game.

What then, is good inner game? What is the goal or Holy Grail of inner game?

The belief that ‘your game is a fucken ten.’ Sort of.

I’m absolutely certain that the best possible known mindset, the best possible inner game, is to truly believe that your game is a fucking ten.

The guys who have this mindset are the best. Tim said it and Tim automatically behaves in ways that are profoundly naturally attractive. There are several other guys who are well known to RSD who also truly have this mindset. I’ve had stints where I walked around thinking ‘my game is a fucken ten’ and during those times my game was on-fucking-fire. It’s a scarily powerful mindset with scarily powerful influence. It’s almost overwhelming.

But I, like everyone had the little concerns creeping in. Ego bullshit would confuse my mindset and then affect my behaviours making my game less than a ten. When I was learning game, my problem was that I couldn’t maintain the ten-game mindset. It would come and go and I would become overly dependent on external situations to get my good mindset and inner game back. Of course... the girls could tell if I thought my game was a ten, or if I doubted it during the time I was interacting with them. How many RSDnation citizens doubt that their game is really, truly and actually a ten? Probably all of you. Most of us have SHIT inner game.

I had shit inner game. I used to wonder if I had ten game. After some progress I got to the stage where I would inconsistently feel I had ten game – my inner game was inconsistent. Now, my inner game is excellent. Why? Because I truly believe every moment that my game is a fucken ten.

Or more accurately...

And think about this and how it would make you feel and behave...

My mindset is...:

“I can’t avoid the fact that MY GAME IS A FUCKING TEN.”

Fortuitous inner game.

Sort of the same as ‘my game is a ten’.

Instead of wondering if I have ten game, and being frustrated that sometimes I could have the inner game and be brilliant, and sometimes not have the inner game and suck. Now, in my mind, I cannot avoid it. I cannot avoid having ten game. My mindset, my belief systems, and my software converts my mindset automatically into ten-game social behaviours and responses. And my behaviours give me good game because for alpha males perception is reality. While for others, reality is perception.

Good natural game. Like Ryan said, I am the game. ‘I can’t avoid having ten game.’

Whatever I feel, they feel.

My strength of reality is alpha-strong.

A = HV + (+-)E

It’s who I Am.

It’s an expression, not an impression.

But how do you get to the point where you truly think that ‘you can’t not have ten game’ and not avoid ALWAYS behaving as a ten and giving automatic and natural signals to girls around you that your value is a ten?

Well, that’s the transformations process. It has to do with learning game, your perception of reality, experiences and growth, your perception your identity and an awareness of the dynamics of natural attraction. This is what I’m going to teach you.

Good inner game. My goal is that students of Real Social Dynamics can’t possibly defy the fact that their game is a ten. Rather than hoping that they merely aspire to ten game. Aspirations can be taken away, facts cannot. Facts are solid things that give you a strength of reality that will work for you automatically and continue to reinforce itself as it gathers momentum over time.

This is a Magna Carta. A whole new level of game and Real Social Dynamics conveyed in mindsets, ideas, concepts, practical tips and exercises that haven’t been seen in the pickup community before. Some kind of new level. Unchartered territories. What I know and hope to teach has so far given me phenomenal results consistently for years.

It’s my mission.

Alex~

P.S. The other day I called RSD headquarters and asked admin to set up a time to speak with Tyler. I was losing my mind worried about my life and my role in RSD. I was dividing my time between enhancing my bootcamps, between writing RSDnation articles, between enhancing my free tour workshop, gathering infield video, practicing video editing skills, writing my book similar to Jeffy’s 9Ball and of course continually working on my game. Between all these things, I was making progress NOWHERE. When Tyler called me, I explained this to him. I asked him, “Boss, tell me what to do, and I’ll make it happen. Not only will I make it happen I want to do something profound enough to earn your admiration and express gratitude for giving me the opportunity to become an RSD Executive Coach.” He said, if you can put together a three-day seminar, we can make it happen for you. I said I’ll need four days and he said “Cool. Get onto it. Ozzie’s finished his book and it’s in production. I guess it’s your turn to put something together.” With something to do with my energy and enthusiasm I feel a passion for the game that I haven’t known in years.

What am I going to put together? What I know about. Inner Game. RSD Grade Inner Game. Condensed information. Imagine prolonged exposure to guys like Tim and Tyler AND Jeffy AND Ozzie AND Ryan AND Brad? Combined with my own experiences over the past four years? Few people in the world have access to these sorts of people and experiences. To have an opportunity to live and publish the sorts of things you could learn from a group of guys who have been the best in the pickup game – ever – is a profound thing.

The publication of RSD Inner Game Begins.
find it, fuck it, forget it.

Meddelanden
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:30
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:31
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:32
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:33
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:33
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:34
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:34
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:36
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:36
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:37
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:37
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:38
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:38
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:39
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:40
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:41
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:41
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:42
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:43
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:43
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:44
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:44
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:45
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:45
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:46
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:47
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:47
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:48
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:49
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:49
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:50
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:51
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:51
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:53
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:53
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:54
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:55
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:56
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:57
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:57
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:58
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:58
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:59
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,03:00
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,03:01
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,03:01
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,03:02
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,03:03
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,03:05
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,03:05

Möjligen relaterade ämnen...
Tråd: Skapare Svar: Visningar: Senaste inlägg:
  Utvecklingen av Pua communityn, vår samlade kunskap, och vart är communityn nu? SvaMp_ 8 5,011 2016-02-02,21:30
Senaste inlägg:: tay
  RSD alex slutar med PU Evilvalle 8 5,899 2015-01-19,19:31
Senaste inlägg:: illdan
  RSD alex "I am enough" manifesto Evilvalle 1 1,770 2014-06-01,17:29
Senaste inlägg:: Silentshot
  RSD Alex 201x Video Evilvalle 5 2,859 2013-08-13,01:18
Senaste inlägg:: Sux
  RSD Alex har freeTour russel 8 2,770 2013-07-12,22:58
Senaste inlägg:: russel
  rsd alex pratar om att vara ett "wreck" tay 3 1,830 2013-05-01,18:04
Senaste inlägg:: Madrock
  RSD ALEX: Self help is crap tay 0 725 2012-12-23,23:39
Senaste inlägg:: tay
  Brad@RSD Samlade artiklar. TobiasK 44 22,594 2012-12-15,16:20
Senaste inlägg:: TobiasK
  Ozzie@RSD Samlade artiklar TobiasK 37 13,238 2012-12-12,22:42
  Tyler durden@RSD samlade artiklar. TobiasK 7 3,110 2012-12-12,22:11

Hoppa till:

Användare som tittar på tråden: 1 Gäst(er)
{myadvertisements[zone_2]}