LÄNGE LEVE EVILVALLE! o7
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar
2012-12-12,02:49,
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar
I congratulate Vlad on his breakthrough. He’s very pleased – albeit - shocked with himself. Of course I tell him to go again, but this time to try some kino. Scary stuff for him, but he has to break his own comfort zone and get used to physical social interaction somewhere right? He sees two girls and charges up to them.

When he gets there he puts them in Greco-Roman wrestling headlocks. Girls are freaked out and try to escape. Vlad doesn’t know how to deal with this, so he locks them in tighter. Girls are kinda intimidated but soon realize that they’re dealing with a social infant and they are cool with what he’s doing - Chief and I amused and confused by his behavior. I would imagine that if Borat had game it might look like this. He gets another number and the girls scurry off. I explain to Vlad that girls have a right to not be headlocked, and to tone it down. He goes again. I work with the other guys who are doing well.

All through the night, I’m leering at the glamour princess of the club - the cute little girl I noticed earlier. She’s just leaning back unamused by the chodes buying her drinks and complimenting her and treating her like a porcelain doll. I would like my chance with her, but not yet. Students first.

Chief’s chatting some girls and Anu~ and Swiftace are getting physical, leading girls all around this new and soon to be hallowed club. With those guys in my line of sight, I work with Vladimir and push him through the comfort zones offering feedback the whole time. I want to talk to the gorgeous girl of the club, but I cannot. Well, at least Vlad can. I send him in while she’s talking to a group of big rough looking Australian Guys.

Vlad goes in uncalibrated and the gorgeous girl doesn’t like it. This is to be expected for now. What Vlad needs to do most is learn how to deal with tests. The girl is cool with his response to her cold reaction, but the guys orbiting her aren’t. Upon closer inspection, I realize the guys are actually high profile footballers in Australia from a tough code. The types of guys whose egos are as large as they are prone to being bruised.

In set, Vlad was acting as though he was in social no-mans-land ,not knowing where to go or what to do, having to think on his feet and for himself. The gorgeous girl is entertained - the orbiter guys are PISSED. I’m standing nearby at the ready. One of the guys flares up and starts on Vlad, veins bulging out of his neck and sweat beads forming on his head and face. He’s furious. At the time, I figured it must have been the famous footballer’s girlfriend or something - maybe sister. Relation enough to make him physically aggressive.

The guy is yelling at Vlad to get the fuck away from them. Vlad doesn’t understand due to language differences and my instructions to stay in set. The guy is now facing up on Vlad. Socially, Vlad is scared - physically, Vlad was trained in some Eastern Block Military force so he could probably handle hand grenades. But the last thing I want is one of my students getting annihilated by some footballing tough guy. In set, the guy is poised to swing and I can see his entourage are trying to keep him back, but the guy wants to fight my little Vlad. Not on my watch bitch.

I enter the set. I take over the frame of everyone, positive dominance unapologetic style congruence! I express myself as though I am more angry than the footballing guy and at risk absorbing the brunt of his fury. I also know full well that I am in full view of the glamorous girl and the centre of attention in the set. Alpha status in the microcosm.

“OI VLADIMIR YOU FUCK-WIT, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING.”

I’m yelling at him as though I was pissed. Everyone turns to me - I’m the shortest one in the set. The angry dude transfers his rage to me. Vlad is scared and confused, but I have it under control.

“OI, FUCK-HEAD, YOU THINK YOU CAN ESCAPE ANOTHER SHOUT… IT’S YOUR BEER ASSHOLE! WE’RE GOING TO THE BAR. I WANT TO GET WASTED.”

With the grace of a Russian ballet dancer I claw student out of set and towards me. Now the rage guy is confused, but his entourage can tell what I’m doing - they don’t want drama either. With eye contact, I communicate to his entourage that I’m diffusing the tension of the situation for us all. The girl notices this dominance and I make eye contact with her too. I’ll talk to her later. Unless chode footballer can get her - which I doubt.

I debrief Vlad and he’s cool. Another experience in the bank and he’s getting cooler by the minute. I’m on edge because I alone realize the potential catastrophe that was averted. Then I think again, fuck I’m good at this. Team JIGJAM represent. Alexander~ ‘FTW’ – Lolz, ‘eh doesn’t afraid of anything’. Vlad goes into set. I spend time talking scientology with Swiftace, who is now giving sensual exorcisms and I note that Anu~ is Nimbusing and tearing the place apart. He couldn’t-not smile if he tried.

It’s getting late and things are going swimmingly. Students are running around and the club is getting emptier. I’m going overtime because everyone is having fun and I’m loving this new club. I’m loving Sydney, I’m loving my job and I love Bootcamp. Life is good.

At about 3AM, I’m swaggering through the club - Nimbus flaring away - to check on one of the students who had been sitting inside with some girls. Out of the blue, someone approaches me from behind speaking in a girl Eastern European accent.

Just as I had forgotten the gorgeous girl, she’d come back into my life.

She opened me.

Before she can complete her first syllable, I think: ‘Done’.

“Hey! You look lost?”

I laugh and think to myself does she know who she’s talking to? Now, she was intimidatingly hot and up close she’s even naturally prettier and sexier than I originally thought. She smells nice. Her eyes are bright and I can tell she’s a risk taker.

“Lost, NO! I own this club. Its mine.” Of course.

“OH come-on!, You don’t own this club! You ARE lying.”

“Fuck you, I own this club.” I step closer, eye contact, hands on both her tanned shoulders “are you from Russia?”

“No.” She feels my intensity and it's making her nervous in a good way. Classic IOI; nervous and attentive.

“Could you be?”

“No. I am from Poland.”

“You’re dead to me...” I should have known. Fuck she’s hot. She opened me. All I need to do is remember to stay my course and it’s on. State, tests and touch. No sweat. Someone’s got to do it right for these sorts of girls.

“…Well fuck, you suck. We can just be emotionally close friends then. Have you been to Russia?”

“Oh COME-on! Poland is better than Russia! Why do you like Russia so much?!”

“Russian people are genetically superior. I wish to have genetically-advanced children. No offense to you, but I have high standards. But like I said, we can be friends. Do you know any way to smuggle me over the Russian border?”

“OH COME-ON…” I cut her off mid reaction.

“Let’s get drinks." I brush her arm and lead her to the bar. The courtyard is cobblestone and she wobbles off balance in her high heels.

“See you can’t even keep your balance, genetically inferior to Russian girls and their balance. But you seem nice. Tell me about your emotions.” I continue to lead her by the hand to the bar.

“Oh come-on. You are and ASSHOLE.” She’s compliant and smiling.

“A Russian girl wouldn’t say that. She would be grateful, you just feel left out.” I turn to the bar and order two drinks. It’s more than an hour after Bootcamp should have finished so a drink won’t hurt. Plus, it’s for demonstration purposes.

“You get me drink!” Brat demands drink. I order her some vodka shit and a beer for me.

I pay. She thinks I’m like every other chode. I push her away by the shoulder and tell her that she’s being too emotional and that I’m not ready to be that close yet. I don’t trust Polish people because they aren’t real Russians. She says ‘OH Come-on’ again.

I drink her vodka drink using 4SPD and give her the beer.

“OH COME-ON, I don’t like beer.” Tension is building, smiling and touching.

“Oh really, Russian girls can drink beer! Ah well, I’ll have to have that as well. Where are your friends?”

“Oh come-on, you are an asshole. My friend went home with her boyfriend.”

Confirmation of what I had already concluded: done. Now for logistics.

I text Chief asking him to gather the students, so they can see a demo with the hottest girl in the club. They appear in the background and I move the girl again to the smoking area where the guys can hear me. All is well.

The bar is closing, so I ask the girl if she wants to go to an after party? She’s skeptical but she’s down. So I lead her out of the bar and towards the taxis. On my way out, I get a text from Chief asking me what he wants me to do. I tell him to make sure the guys see me lead the girl to the taxi and to give me a call soon to talk about an ‘after party’. I’m leading the girl to the taxi rank when Chief calls.

[hey man what’s up]

“YO DUDE! AFTERPARTY AT MY PLACE”

[what the fuck? Who’s going?]

“Yeah yeah, cool, bring whoever, I’ll be there soon, bring booze as well if you can.”

[Bro… what the fuck are you talking about?]

“Yeah man, sweet sweet, I’m getting a taxi now. See ya there.”

[hahahahah… ohhh I see what you’re doing. Ok man ill debrief the guys and tell them the usual time and place for Sunday.]

“Yeah man perfect. Righto, See ya soon.”

The girl and I jump into a taxi on the way to an ‘afterparty’. I give the Middle Eastern taxi guy my address and he starts off on his journey.

But taxi guy sees the hotness of my girl and goes into entertainer mode and completely engages the girl. Dammit. Gaybar. I respond by pushing the girl to the other side of the backseat of the taxi. Damn she’s hot. She springs back to my side and I claw her in. It’s on - all I have to do is go back to my house.

Driving through the streets of Sydney at almost 4AM can be dangerous. Sydney is a drug pit, fuelled by racial violence. You have to keep your wits about you. While driving through some late night taxi traffic, a guy jumps our taxi. My adrenaline shoots through the roof. I prepare myself for the worst. Another potential roadblock to the glory at hand.

But it’s OK. It’s just a gay dude, drugged and boozed out of his mind, wearing a fishnet top. Shameless homosexual. He gets in and tries to tell the taxi driver to take us in another direction. The Polish glamorous girl is highly entertained and using these other stimulants to test my patience and congruence. The gay dude has accosted my taxi and now he has engaged my girl. My experience tells me to let it play itself out. I command the taxi driver to drop the gay guy off where he wants to go. The gay guy is hitting on me and trying to flirt with me, saying such grotesque shit like ‘asshole is better than punani’. Fucking hell.

The gay guy turns to the driver and tried to get touchy with him. The driver is Middle Eastern and homophobic deluxe. They start yelling at each other to the tune of you should kill yourself. Racial slurs and sexist slurs fly back and forth. The girl is getting unsettled and not having fun. I hold my frame. Right now the game is mine to lose. I just have to keep my cool. No sweat, yet.

The driver is pissed, he slams on the breaks and tells the gay guy to get the fuck out. The gay guy tells him he’s a dirty smelly immigrant with chocolate salty balls. I can’t believe this and I expect him to shoot or stab the guy. I say nothing and claw the girl in. Play it out Alex, play it out.

The driver shoves him out of the taxi and the homo tells him to ‘suck his little pink dicky wicky’. What the fuck. I love Sydney. Well, at least now we're heading back to my place. But now the driver has more material to entertain the gorgeous girl with. Annoying. I just stay with the push pull and ignore the chode who drives the taxi. The girl loves it. I wish he would stop. Play it out…I picked her up - he’s driving the taxi. Let self-trust prevail.

We drive and the vibe builds up. Her buying temperature amps up. In the middle of their conversation, I push the girl away and she predictably springs back. Then I pull her in and kiss her neck. Taxi driver is still talking to her. I kiss the girl on the mouth. The girl responds hard. I’m rough. Taxi driver is waiting for the girl to reply to whatever shit he is saying, only to realize that she’s kissing me. I see him in the side rearview mirror looking dejected. You’re out of the game chode. Just focus on getting us to the ‘after party’ mate.
find it, fuck it, forget it.

Meddelanden
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:30
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:31
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:32
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:33
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:33
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:34
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:34
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:36
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:36
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:37
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:37
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:38
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:38
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:39
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:40
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:41
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:41
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:42
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:43
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:43
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:44
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:44
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:45
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:45
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:46
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:47
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:47
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:48
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:49
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:49
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:50
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:51
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:51
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:53
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:53
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:54
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:55
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:56
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:57
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:57
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:58
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:58
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:59
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,03:00
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,03:01
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,03:01
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,03:02
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,03:03
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,03:05
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,03:05

Möjligen relaterade ämnen...
Tråd: Skapare Svar: Visningar: Senaste inlägg:
  Utvecklingen av Pua communityn, vår samlade kunskap, och vart är communityn nu? SvaMp_ 8 5,011 2016-02-02,21:30
Senaste inlägg:: tay
  RSD alex slutar med PU Evilvalle 8 5,894 2015-01-19,19:31
Senaste inlägg:: illdan
  RSD alex "I am enough" manifesto Evilvalle 1 1,769 2014-06-01,17:29
Senaste inlägg:: Silentshot
  RSD Alex 201x Video Evilvalle 5 2,858 2013-08-13,01:18
Senaste inlägg:: Sux
  RSD Alex har freeTour russel 8 2,770 2013-07-12,22:58
Senaste inlägg:: russel
  rsd alex pratar om att vara ett "wreck" tay 3 1,830 2013-05-01,18:04
Senaste inlägg:: Madrock
  RSD ALEX: Self help is crap tay 0 725 2012-12-23,23:39
Senaste inlägg:: tay
  Brad@RSD Samlade artiklar. TobiasK 44 22,592 2012-12-15,16:20
Senaste inlägg:: TobiasK
  Ozzie@RSD Samlade artiklar TobiasK 37 13,236 2012-12-12,22:42
  Tyler durden@RSD samlade artiklar. TobiasK 7 3,110 2012-12-12,22:11

Hoppa till:

Användare som tittar på tråden: 1 Gäst(er)
{myadvertisements[zone_2]}