LÄNGE LEVE EVILVALLE! o7
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar
2012-12-12,03:01,
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar
BY Alexander~ | July 4th, 2011 at 3:17 PM
The Natural Instincts Method
Yo.
If I were to read though RSD nation as a newbie it would take me a long time to figure out exactly what I supposed to be tangibly doing to pick up girls off cold approach.
For my own personal mind map I have very simple combination of mindset and skills that I remind myself of that drive the social dynamics that make cold approach pick up work. These Mindsets and skills are what I and my most successful wingmen use at this stage of the game because it has consistently produced the best results. These mindsets and skills are what I teach to students on bootcamp to ensure they get as good as possible as quickly as possible.
Cold approach pick up goes against your daily social conditioning and against the conditioning that the girls you want to talk to are subjected to everyday. Cold approach pick up is a skill that transcends the forces of social conditioning so it is something you actively have to do to be good at it. In having a set of skills and mindsets to work by it will shape your efforts and focus and keep you on the right track.
Having a unified set of skills and mindsets to work with also allows for peers to work together and give subjective feedback to each other, instead of each individual guys being as unsure about what is right and wrong as the next. When on a Bootcamp it’s our professional role to subjectively keep the students and assistants applied to the skills and mindsets all in an effort to counteract social conditioning and give great pick up results.
When I sit down to watch my own infield videos I hear myself almost automatically reminding myself of the set skills and mindsets like a pre-flight check list. The times when I don’t apply myself to these ideas I find myself kind of lost or out of social rhythm torn between being stifled and trying to do something that I’m not quite sure of, leaving my efforts misdirected and me frustrated.
These skills and mindsets have been tested on hundreds of Bootcamp students and used personally by me for over two years to give the most efficient success. There have been older models of basically the same ideas, but over time the semantics have evolved to make the ideas more versatilely applicable in more situations. That is to say, the broad titles given to the skills and mindsets are carefully chosen to shape your behaviour but still allow space for a personal style of the skill to evolve in each individual guy.
The skills and mindsets also cohere with Foundations, The Blueprint Decoded and work in perfectly with the practical ideas presented in Transformations, The Jeffy Show, The Flawless natural and Ozzie’s Physical Game book. They skills are just distilled to be the most evolved practical interpretation that still allow for active thinking and application making you a natural Alpha male. As opposed to a followed of method which makes you a Beta Male or sociopathic.
While it will take some time to adopt the ideas and skill presented don’t stress. If you go to the gym and eat the right food you CAN’T AVOID getting stronger and becoming leaner. If you follow the skills your mindsets will become true, if you meditate on the mindsets your skills will work better. As so it goes on the congruence changing transformation process.
This mindset and skillset combination is totally relies on the assumption of you being able to least comprehend the idea that ‘you are enough’ that is you are naturally attractive just because you are a (hygienic) human guy. If you can’t comprehend this blindly trust what I have laid out for you and watch as you magically begin to see ‘that this can actually be true’ then later feel that you really are ‘I am enough’.
For verification, this method has worked successfully in over one hundred consummated interaction personal reference points. As in, when reflecting what made my closing interactions work it came back to the following mindsets and skillet that were causality for my successes. This method has also been observed successful interaction consummations first hand by me in over 150 instances by Bootcamp students, social friends and Bootcamp assistants. There have been countless times where I have observed interaction failure due to a lack of coherence to these ideas, deductively confirming the mindset/skillset combination’s validity.
But most importantly I have ten recorded scenarios where you can see these skills tangibly working and causing success. Recordings were first used to formulate the combination of mindsets and skills, and once the formulation was clear it was deliberately implemented to cause success in more interactions. The recorded interactions took place in Australia (same accent), Sweden and The United States. The age of the girls interacted with ranged from 18 to 29.
There is a lot of verification and testing that takes place before an implementable ‘method’ can be published.
In short, the three active skills you need are to be able to talk, beat tests and escalate. Give the escalation its due time and the dynamics should work well.
I call this the natural instinct method because it’s something a non-socially successful person can consciously adopt to combat their social conditioning until this method blends into who they are and they come back into congruence with natural Alpha-Male behaviours. At that stage the method runs itself, even though you may need to remind yourself of what you need to do form time to time.
The Alexander~ RSD 2010 Infield Video
It’s not just a method, but a guide for transformation.
You’ll notice that the method itself is exceedingly simple – that’s the idea. I will expand on every single one of these mindsets and skills in future in in-depth articles.
Enjoy the method, enjoy meeting girlsand enjoy your time with them.
Alexander~ RSD
*****************************************************************************************************
The Natural Instinct Method
~ I am Enough. ~
- The true indication of interest (IOI) in natural game is when the girl gives you a ‘quiet and attentive’ reaction.
- Aim to be arousing, not attractive.
1. Create Initiative (Talk A Lot)
· Express a full range of emotions. You are arouse others by contrasting different emotions against each other.
· By expressing what you like, and expressing your personal boundaries you will naturally expressing a full range of emotions and be infinitely arousing.
· A good way to practise expressing a full range of emotions is to use words like ‘hate’ and ‘love’.
· Be impulsive, spontaneous, creative and unpredictable.
· Use a balanced combination of questions and statements, over time this will become natural.
· Too many nice emotions makes you a nice guy, too many negative emotions makes you an asshole. A combination makes you positive assertive, a nice guy with personal boundaries or an ALPHA MALE.
· Use ideas like plotlines, stories, cold reads and misinterpretations to facilitate expression.
· It’s much better to make verbal mistakes and be natural, than to be verbally perfect and unnatural. JUST TALK, work with what you’ve already said, don’t plan what you are about to say.
2. It’s Not What You Do, It’s What You Deal With – That Creates Good Interactions (Endure Tests)
· Its impossible to impress someone with what you say, you can only make an impression if you don’t let yourself get socially ‘pushed around’
· The true Demonstration of Higher Value (DHV) in natural game is when you endure/beat/pass a test.
· Cool people don’t demonstrate how cool they are, it becomes apparent over time – tangibly by beating tests.
· Enduring testing social situations gives the set a longer lifetime, the longer the set, the more arousal you give the girl, the better the result.
· Some basic example responses of ways to beat social tests:
o ‘Irrelevant’ (Credit Jeffy)
o ‘By that you mean something else’
o ‘I love you’
o ‘Relax’
o ‘Its all good/its fine’
o Ignore and keep talking
· Any time you endure a new social pressure or test (either a new success or a more intense embarrassment) you grow. Besting testing situations are the key to personal growth and self actualisation.
· If you fail four tests in a row and you are still being told to go-away or fuck off, then it’s time to move on, but it’s within social norms to persist up to four times and it be ok.
· There are both positive and negative tests, keep going when situations look negative and keep going even if things become uncomfortably positive. The longer the set the deeper the connection with the girl (or friend) and the better the pick up result.
· Each time you beat a test you expand you reality and become more comfortable in a wider range of situations, being more comfortable means more personal relaxation and more influence of arousal onto others.
· Beating tests are the tangible actions to personal transformation. Exactly like working out in a gym, endure stress in on instance to become stronger in the next.
· BE UNAPOLOGETIC – you are not doing anything morally or socially wrong, so don’t be in any way sorry for anything you do. Unapologetic is the key to becoming ‘cool’
3. It Doesn’t Matter Which Moves You Make, It Just Matters That You Are Making Moves. (Physically Escalate)
· Physical interaction is arousing
· Physicality will generate tests which you can beat and DHV
· Use a combination of escalation and push, sometimes intensify the physicality, others times let it fall away. All one time of physicality is predictable and therefore not arousing.
· The goal of the interaction is physical rapport, not sex on the floor in the bar, build physical comfort in the interaction so that you will be comfortable enough to spend time together later on a meet up or on the same night.
· Make out’s are not good for the pick up part of the interaction, but they are good for gathering new experiences, save the make outs until escalation can be taken much further.
· Four moves to facilitate smooth escalation are;
o Jewellery inspection
o Shoulder Push
o Brush and Lead
o Neck Kiss
· Bring the girl into your space, don’t invade hers, leading not intimidation.
(4.) Time Is Your Ally.
· Assume that it was take several hours before you have sex with a girl, trust that things will work out better the longer you are in the interaction.
· Follow the two hour rule, no pressure or outcome dependence for the first two hours
· If you are going to consummate an interaction on the first night its most likely going to happen around dawn, so no rush, embrace the moment at hand and let time do the work for you.
· Don’t rush yourself, the night or your girl, if you have it in your mind that ‘you are enough’ the relationship you are building with the person you have approached will naturally strengthen with time.
find it, fuck it, forget it.

Meddelanden
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:30
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:31
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:32
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:33
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:33
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:34
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:34
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:36
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:36
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:37
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:37
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:38
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:38
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:39
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:40
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:41
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:41
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:42
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:43
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:43
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:44
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:44
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:45
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:45
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:46
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:47
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:47
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:48
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:49
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:49
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:50
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:51
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:51
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:53
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:53
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:54
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:55
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:56
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:57
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:57
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:58
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:58
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,02:59
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,03:00
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,03:01
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,03:01
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,03:02
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,03:03
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,03:05
Alex@RSD samlade artiklar - av TobiasK - 2012-12-12,03:05

Möjligen relaterade ämnen...
Tråd: Skapare Svar: Visningar: Senaste inlägg:
  Utvecklingen av Pua communityn, vår samlade kunskap, och vart är communityn nu? SvaMp_ 8 5,011 2016-02-02,21:30
Senaste inlägg:: tay
  RSD alex slutar med PU Evilvalle 8 5,895 2015-01-19,19:31
Senaste inlägg:: illdan
  RSD alex "I am enough" manifesto Evilvalle 1 1,769 2014-06-01,17:29
Senaste inlägg:: Silentshot
  RSD Alex 201x Video Evilvalle 5 2,858 2013-08-13,01:18
Senaste inlägg:: Sux
  RSD Alex har freeTour russel 8 2,770 2013-07-12,22:58
Senaste inlägg:: russel
  rsd alex pratar om att vara ett "wreck" tay 3 1,830 2013-05-01,18:04
Senaste inlägg:: Madrock
  RSD ALEX: Self help is crap tay 0 725 2012-12-23,23:39
Senaste inlägg:: tay
  Brad@RSD Samlade artiklar. TobiasK 44 22,592 2012-12-15,16:20
Senaste inlägg:: TobiasK
  Ozzie@RSD Samlade artiklar TobiasK 37 13,236 2012-12-12,22:42
  Tyler durden@RSD samlade artiklar. TobiasK 7 3,110 2012-12-12,22:11

Hoppa till:

Användare som tittar på tråden: 1 Gäst(er)
{myadvertisements[zone_2]}