LÄNGE LEVE EVILVALLE! o7
JMULV on Derrick's game
2013-12-21,02:47,
JMULV on Derrick's game
Vet att många undrat om RSD Derrick's game, hittade en gammal post från JMULV som går igenom en del.

1. HARDCORE PRIZE AND BUYER'S FRAME. he is doing well in business and with women, so he told me to always be asking, "What can this girl do for me?" she can't make him money. he already has sexual abundance. he gives them no special significance or pedestal for being hot. he looks at himself as a incredibly valuable person (prize) and a massively appreciating asset. aka, in 5 years he's going to be smarter, more fit, be even MORE of a pimp, be making more money, etc. where will that particular girl be in 5 years? prob will have faded looks and not much else to offer.

2. HARDCORE WILLINGNESS TO WALK. if a girl is giving him a bunch of shit or non-compliance, he will straight up tell the girl: "hey, an ivy-league educated entrepreneur white boy isn't for everyone..but it's for some." aka, what you see is what you get, if you don't like it, then fuck off cunt cuz there's lots of other girls that will dig him.

3. HARDCORE FULL EXPRESSION. he doesn't try to put on a "game" facade. what you see is what you get. he does what he wants. he says what he wants. he is NEVER needy, or a bitch, or supplicating, etc. He sets these frames IMMEDIATELY up front. he says that you can't just flip the script later on and try and be non-needy, not a bitch, stop kissing her ass, etc. you have to do this shit from THE BEGINNING and MAINTAIN it through your interaction and as far out in the future as the relationship lasts. he will never display any faggot shit to a girl. and this isn't an act. he just isn't a low value faggot in any way.

4. HARDCORE STANDARDS. if a chick is annoying or snotty or pretentious, he will straight up tell her to her face. this isn't to get a reaction or anything. he just tells it how it is. a hottie could be not up to his standards in some way and her looks don't trump the bullshit parts of her personality like they would for most guys. he doesn't give a fuck.

5. HARDCORE PUSH/PULL. love you. hate you. etc. but also the shock value type lines followed by pulling them in close and telling them they're adorable.

6. CANNED LINES/STORIES. yes. i know. you're probably like, OMGGGGGGGG! WHAT!!!??? however, he's using certain ones to serve certain purposes. this isn't the essence of his game obviously...but he has certain responses for certain types of situations. these are canned ways of replying....another way to put it is that our brain heuristics/algorithms have best-case ways of dealing with certain shit. here's some examples:
-for married chicks he'll say: "it doesn't count unless it's more than 1.5 carats." this conveys that he is a baller and makes the husband look like a chode. he has fucked married girls by saying this.
-he does fun things like "the nipple touch". when i was in twosets with him, he'd bring his girl over and we'd form a box with our arms around each other and then we'd all lean in and touch nipples. this is just a fun little thing that gets the group to bond and the girls to have fun. he gives a backstory that it's this new thing that everyone is doing and blah blah.

7. INVESTMENT/QUALIFICATION: he'll ask girls frequently in set to tell him about their dreams. where do you wanna be in 5 years girl? if you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be? this gets them talking about their lives and things that are very important to them. he suggested that this conveys an NLP-style anchoring of all this shit to you since you are giving her the laser eyes and the two of you are connecting in a bubble. he then transitions to asking her what all these things MEAN to her (emotional investment). this reminds me of The Cube. this was an old school game routine i used to use when i first got into the game. you would basically be talking with the girl about her goals, friends, problems in her life, her ideal man, and how she viewed herself. this hits a lot of important emotions in the girl. this is how he gets the girl invested and qualified and it also creates the "me and her" bubble. since most guys are putting her on a pedastal, coming from a seller frame (do you like me?), care about the outcome, aren't willing to walk away, and are trying to GET SOMETHING from the girl, (etc), they are not giving the girl a real experience where she is able to connect on deep levels with a cool guy.

8. GAINING COMPLIANCE AND ATTRACTION THROUGH THE EYES. since he's a serious pimp, he told me that when he would be getting non-compliance or a lot of shit, he would grab the girl and just get her to look him in the eyes. when she would look into his eyes, she would see no wavering and see that he's not a bitch. he actually will use this to save sets or turn the girl's negative responses into positive ones. i also do this.

9. GET THE GIRL TO GAME YOU. he creates situations where the girl is qualifying, the girl is running logistics on him, the girl is chasing him, etc. he isn't a needy bitch trying to get something from the girl. he's there to offer cool vibes and provide a solid reality and frame for her to be drawn into and enjoy.

10. SOCIAL PROOF. he told me some awesome stories about how him and some other PUAs used to compete against rappers and celebrities for the hotties at clubs. he knew lots of the bouncers and club owners so if a girl was being a pain in the ass, he'd get her kicked out. then he'd open sets with, "hey, did you see that girl get kicked out? i had to get her removed cuz she was out of hand". then the girls would see him as super important or at club owner status.

11. SCREENING. he checks for dtf and logistics. he makes it clear to the girl (not explicitly) that he wants to fuck her and that she will have fun coming into his reality (and that it'll be more fun than most other guys' realities).

12. REALIZING YOUR OWN WORTH AS A MAN. he said to me -- "you're tall, good looking, super smart, have cool vibes, etc...what reason would a girl have to not like you." it's important to keep in mind that you have high worth and value, that you are an appreciating asset, that you're the prize, that there are FUCKLOADS of OTHER GIRLS just as beautiful. so you don't owe her anything. you don't have to give her special worth. she either gets with your program or she can fuck off. compared to a high value dude? she's nothing. she can be part of your world and enjoy it or she can go fuck herself. there's plenty of others just like her that would love to be part of your world.

13. VERY CENTERED IN HIS REALITY. sometimes we'd be changing venues with girls and we would just be talking to each other and ignoring the girls. he said to me, "what do you think these girls are thinking about the fact that we're just enjoying our conversation and not even engaging them". it wasn't a big effort to be all "gamey" or validation-ping off the girls. we were just enjoying our conversation and being non-needy. an important thing to note here is that he doesn't do any of the shit he does for reaction or effect. it wasn't like he wanted to purposefully ignore the girls so that we would seem cool. it's just that he didn't feel the need to be pinging off them and vibing with them at all times since him and i were talking. he also doesn't let guys or girls into his world that he doesn't think are cool
2016-06-24,02:55,
RE: JMULV on Derrick's game
Yeah this deserves a bump. Funny enough JMULV himself doesnt use much of this at all. he only goes goes - screen logistics - seed pull - pull (deal with objections and force pull).

Möjligen relaterade ämnen...
Tråd: Skapare Svar: Visningar: Senaste inlägg:
  Why "Showing Intent" Is Ruining Your Game TonightIsTheNight 3 1,949 2018-06-08,23:49
Senaste inlägg:: TonightIsTheNight
  Art of Game Manifesto TonightIsTheNight 0 1,310 2018-03-22,12:41
  "The death of night game 2017" - några observationer från Roosh Bruno 20 7,900 2017-01-24,23:55
Senaste inlägg:: godsgift
  Hur många i Sverige har bra game? StayHungry 2 1,715 2016-08-01,14:29
Senaste inlägg:: StayHungry
  Text game. Vad funkar för er? Clubbin 1 1,402 2016-07-27,12:59
Senaste inlägg:: fisk
  Outer game ridiculousbeast 5 2,562 2016-06-23,17:05
Senaste inlägg:: Evilvalle
  Reformera sitt game, tips? Nalirot 0 945 2016-05-24,11:16
Senaste inlägg:: Nalirot
  Stora tråden om game på killar SvaMp_ 4 2,431 2016-04-03,09:54
  Sammanfattningar av böcker och annat game-relaterat material Fiskarn 0 1,090 2016-02-02,09:37
Senaste inlägg:: Fiskarn
  Tips på game material, videos. Parafras 3 1,778 2016-01-07,00:45
Senaste inlägg:: Parafras

Hoppa till:

Användare som tittar på tråden: 1 Gäst(er)
{myadvertisements[zone_2]}