LÄNGE LEVE EVILVALLE! o7
How to go from open - close
2016-06-24,03:25,
How to go from open - close
Yo champs,
I'm currently writing a super long and in-depth guide on outer game. It's about 15 pages in word already and im only half way. But I thought I'd post a brief outline of how I game. I have two methods that I recommend. Ill post both here:

1. Racking up INSANE numbers, letting quality suffer a little. I'd recommend this to new dudes who just need to get some damn pussy and build some confidence before learning all this compliance momentum shit.

Here's what you do:
OPEN DIRECT
ISOLATE FAST
SCREEN LOGISTICS
SEED PULL
PULL - DEAL WITH OBJECTIONS

It's literally that simple. I know 5 dudes with over 300 lays (!!) who follow this system. Super efficient. It's actually the infamous JMULV who has beef with RSD who is repping this the hardest. HE's got 521 lays right now lol.
I don't think this is super high quality though and wouldnt keep doing this much longer than until when you start getting a lot of success. Then I'd suggest mixing in compliance shit. Compliance -> is the true art of this game and that's how you get high quality girls and how to keep them in your life. The model I described above gets a lot of "buyer's remorse" and other crap. Here's what to do once you've got some more experience under your belt, have sufficient social skills to pull it off and have slept with enough girls to know what to do with a pussy:

OPEN DIRECT AND MASCULINE - Triggers attraction because of the core attraction principle - Female psychology has a desire to be desired.

LOCK IN - Under valued in the community. Position the set around as you lean back on something

QUALIFICATION
I don't waste time on "building attraction", it's an inferior mindset imo. I don't do SHIT to make chicks like me. I am a gangster, they should recognise this.
This is already described a thousand times. I love how valle describes this - boost ego - break rapport - make her invest - reward.

SCREEN LOGISTICS
To me it doesn't make sense to screen this before qualifiation. it feels weird and honestly i dont care to much about logistics. Girl's house, my house, bathroom are all available. So I don't prioritise this very much. I just like to check it before I leave the cub with her.

PULL
Sometimes you gotta be a little ruthless here, but if the investment shit is done properly they usually pull you. Very little resistance. If it's resistance you just pull back, make her afraid of losing you, make her invest, reward, repeat 1-2 times more and then pull again. TIME IS YOUR ALLY to quote Alex Social.

Additional notes:
Learn "body rocking". Old school MM concept. Insanely effective. I can't even describe, you have to do it. I do this to punish but also in the middle of talking or listening for no apparent reason. They reach out and pull you back in. I will ask her a question and right as she starts to answer I'll look away or pull in another girl.

Learn dirty talking. I use extremely hardcore dirty talk IN THE CLUB. I go through the compliance steps and as a reward I use physicality and dirty talking. "Im gonna make you my cum guzzling little cock slut tonight" and stuff like that. Just silly stuff. It's fun.

Learn non-verbal cues to demonstrate that you're not impressed. Best way to "punish" is through non verbal cues.

Relax motherfucker. Enjoy yourself. Have a beer or two. Don't be a weird pickup retard.

Don't be a weird pickup retard.

Befriend her friends like a cool dude. Introduce yourself to them. Make some self-depricating jokes. Make fun of your girl. Get to know them. Another Alex quote: The girl is the group and the group is the girl.

I WOULD ALSO RECOMMEND:
Dress cool
Hit the gym
Have cool friends (not pickup nerds but actual cool, alpha male, interesting friends)

Yeah that's just some stuff off the top of my head.

Oh yeah and dates:
Just do the compliance building shit. All you need. Same for LMR. Just do the damn thing. Over and over. Most guys fuck it up by not making her invest enough. Keep repeating the damn thing. It's like a loop. Just looping over and over.

Ehm what else?
Oh yeah numbers.
Easy steet.

1. Screen availability
2. Set up date
3. Get number (look at the order dummie, this is how to do it)
4. Text her: Im talking to a cute girl, what do I do? (cred Dhace) or Puppu meme "You're awesome"
5. Text back and forth 3-4 times while talking. Act as if text convo isn't happening.
Trouble shooting: If she doesn't check her phone: "Was that you're phone?" "No I don't think so?" "I think it was, check it"
6. Next day: Hangover cat meme or similar
7. Confirm date.
8. Date
9. Compliance shit
10. Win

Troubleshooting again:
If she stops responding etc just send her a breaking rapport meme. Anything that shows you don't agree/she isn't cool etc. Better than words. Much better. When she complies send a happy meme.

Ehm...yeah, that's it for now I think.

Peace

Möjligen relaterade ämnen...
Tråd: Skapare Svar: Visningar: Senaste inlägg:
  svensk infield footage #-close Entreprenören 65 31,947 2012-12-29,15:29
Senaste inlägg:: svalan
  Hur reagerar ni vid misslyckade kiss-close? GBG 4 1,684 2012-04-23,11:16
Senaste inlägg:: devil
  Tips på snabbare close. Insecureboy 16 4,943 2012-02-28,08:25
Senaste inlägg:: Carragher

Hoppa till:

Användare som tittar på tråden: 1 Gäst(er)
{myadvertisements[zone_2]}