LÄNGE LEVE EVILVALLE! o7
Keep yourself in check
2016-06-24,03:27,
Keep yourself in check
Keep yourself in check
The biggest reason to me being able to change my life has been my ability to stay on the right path for a higher percentage of my time than most people. I stay on path for a VERY large chunk of my day. Nowadays I’m slacking more than before. I guess I’m a little burnt out and not as obsessed anymore. Now I stay productive around 10 hours per day. Before it was around 13-14 hours per day. This doesn’t sound very impressive but I’m talking about EFFECTIVE TIME. Facebook scrolling, breaks, toilet, chatting etc taken into account. These hours come from 15-19 hour work days. It’s very good numbers.
I’m going to tell you quickly about how I learnt this and then what I do now. I think it’s important to explain the back story to this technique to hammer home the importance of this.
So I have always been a very obsessive person. When I got into pickup I went crazy. Just reading and approaching every day. But I also had other habits, bad habits. I enjoyed smoking weed. And I would occasionally go completely off the wall and do heavy drugs. For the sake of transparency, I fucking LOVED going out with some of my more...ehh..”questionable” friends and do coke, speed and ecstasy. On top of alcohol and weed. Crazy times. I would then end up just smoking weed during the weeks and going crazy during weekends.
Disclaimer. I believe in transparency, hardore transparency. But that doesn’t mean I’m always comfortable with it. So when reading these stories about me doing weird shit that is not me recommending these habits in any way, shape or form. I’m simply trying to be an open book. Being open about my past, insecurities, regrets, hopes, dreams, grandiosity etc.
So during the week I would work a dead-end sales job and combine it with selling drugs and smoking weed. Robbing people wasn’t completely off the map either. I was crazy. Then I would pull myself together and get back on my path. Pickup. All day every day. Like a fucking mad man. For a few months. Then back into bad habits. Back to smoking weed and being dumb.
In retrospect I gotta admit that being crazy like that has given me a lot of insights that have helped my game. I still pimped it, pretty hardcore. I learnt a fuck ton about being alpha, direct, sexual etc. My friends were ranging from small time weed dealers to big time criminals and bangers. Insanely alpha characters. I modeled a lot from them. They pimped even harder than anyone I’ve seen in the community. It was good learning experiences but I just wish I could’ve been friends with them without sacrificing my own purpose. I wasn’t strong enough back then unfortunately.
So then I eventually left my home city in order to get out of that life. To only make friends with positive, career oriented, pickup obsessed, value-going people who didn’t do drugs or any other illegal activities. I ended up creating an amazing mastermind group and I moved in with the biggest badass in terms of productivity and purpose-oriented lifestyle I’ve ever known. He goes by the name “Big Daddy”. Don’t ask.
We made a pact. To hold each other accountable for dumb shit and celebrate each other’s successes. And so we did. My goal for that first year was to redirect myself faster than before when I got off path. That was my only focus. And it paid off.
We had a track record sheet posted on our kitchen wall.
Every day we filled out habits we did. Going out. Approach minimum 5 girls. How many #, make outs, pulls, closes, dates. Gym. Meditation. Green juice. Staying on diet. I don’t even remember everything but it was a lot of things we tracked. We couldn’t cheat since we lived together. We paid fines to each other if we drank alcohol or did any other drugs. I paid a lot of money since I fucked up a few times. He did too.
This thing kept us HIGHLY accountable. It was amazing and my first taste of truly being on my path to mastery like a professional.
I recommend doing this.
Then Big Daddy heard about something similar, but better.
So instead of simply ticking boxes for habits and actions. We now started logging our time.
So he set up a spread sheet. Every 30 minutes of the day would be filled out. What we did, who we talked to, why we did it, we would categorise as time wasting (and specify), work (sometimes specify task), pickup (I specified intensity sometimes and in other times not. Depending on what I was focusing on in my game).
We combined this with the most underrated productivity tool of all time: THE TIMER.
If I didn’t feel like writing, I would simply set a timer on 15 min. When time was over I would allow myself to decide whether I wanted to keep working or if I wanted to do some bullshit some facebook. 99/100 cases I get into a workflow and just keep working. When doing game we would set a timer on 30 seconds and if not approached by then pay $50 to a homeless person. We did this for 15-20 minutes each. Then switch to the other person holding the timer. Again, this is not something to do forever, but good to do sometimes. We also had things like if you don’t go for make out within 1 min you have to pay, not grabbing number etc etc. USE COMMON SENSE WITH THIS EXERCISE. Gym: Timer for rest in between sets. Morning routine: 30 min (shower, breakfast, make bed, brush teeth etc etc).
This made the most insane difference in the world. We shared these sheets every night together with a weekly review of what has been good, bad and what to improve next week. This is the most valuable habit you can ever instill in your life. If you do this you will be able to see every little pattern that you have. Use this intelligently to tweak your life. Trust me. This is so insane do can’t even imagine before you get started.
2016-06-24,10:52,
RE: Keep yourself in check
Det här är skit jag gillar, hehe.

Testar en vecka från o med idag för att se vart min tid går.
Extreme Living
Never complain - never explain

Möjligen relaterade ämnen...
Tråd: Skapare Svar: Visningar: Senaste inlägg:
  How to get women to check you out Evilvalle 21 12,419 2016-07-26,02:20
Senaste inlägg:: Vetinte
  NY SOM GAMMAL, CHECK OUT - Hittade denna E-bok bl.a PUA-skada Stake 3 1,701 2013-01-22,10:26
Senaste inlägg:: Dirty-Dog

Hoppa till:

Användare som tittar på tråden: 1 Gäst(er)
{myadvertisements[zone_2]}