LÄNGE LEVE EVILVALLE! o7
fuckeyes på gymmet
2012-05-31,02:06,
fuckeyes på gymmet
Evilvalle Skrev:stretchövningar

Har kollat igenom boken och såg att det var väldigt många övningar, har du någon/några speciell att rekommendera?
2012-05-31,02:36,
fuckeyes på gymmet
vinividivici Skrev:Har kollat igenom boken och såg att det var väldigt många övningar, har du någon/några speciell att rekommendera?

Ye dude, jag kör dessa:

1 Tennis Ball
2. Hamstring Flex
3. Hip flex ( every 2 days I also do this hip exercise: Random
4. Abs Matrix
5. Thoracic Flex Matrix
6. Thumb Exercise
7. Alpha Chest matrix
8. TMJ
9. Walk Flex
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You can't snort a line of coke off a woman’s ass and not wonder about her hopes and dreams.
2012-05-31,02:37,
fuckeyes på gymmet
Lite text från en snubbe (han som rekommenderade CON på ett forum förut, varför jag fick iden att kolla upp det öht)

Citat:Just a quick update.

I come into this whole seduction thing a few years ago...when traditional routine type game was all the rage.
I had shitty inner game, very negative stressed out sort of guy.
So I never fully got into it experience wise, had Approach Anxiety, and was uncomfortable with the routines thing.

Right before this program came out, I started to get into the whole natural thing, particularly RSD's stuff.
Then I found this, and pretty much all of the RSD philosophy of, being in the moment, being present, unreactive, moving things forward ( escalating unapologetically), and generally being yourself, started to really click in relation to what I was experiencing with this program.

When you do consistently start experiencing, flow, in your body...it has a dramatic effect on your mind/moods etc.

I've talked before about being present, and in the moment.
When there is complete silence ( no internal chatter and thinking), in your head.
You feel very deeply relaxed, happy and content, and you don't think much at all. There is no negativity, second guessing yourself, no AA, insecurity, or fear at all.
When that happens, your natural wit and creativity just comes out of nowhere, it's completely spontaneous, and the girls can tell the difference immediately.

What you say means NOTHING.
It's what your body, your moods, facial expressions, mannerisms, voice tone, IOW what your subcommunicating that get's the strong attraction from women.
I find women constantly laughing at shit I say, that is not even remotely funny.
It's quite amusing in public places, like Mcdonalds, or the mall, where girls will be laughing and loosing their composure around you, and the men are just dumfounded as to what the girls are responding to so strongly in you.
Sometimes, I'll purposely LOWER the bar of what I'm saying to the girls, like say some random nonsense, or extremely boring shit...the girls will laugh their asses of at anything you say, it's ridiculous.

All you have to do, is move things forward...step up and make it happen, fluff talk, tease, be yourself, qualify the girl...and close her. Getting laid is a piece of cake with this program,...as long as you escalate, and move things forward.

It's funny, i don't know about Madhatter or other guys, but when I'm very present, I don't feel like I NEED anything.
I'm chill, laid-back and generally don't give a fuck whether people like me or not. I'm not outcome dependant at all.
I've often caught myself walking away from girls, when they were making it blatantly obvious to everyone within 100 meters, that they wanted me.

Another point I want to make is, I find that some men will behave in an aggressive way toward you, out of insecurity, usually indirectly.
I've been out, and walked into a room, the women respond to my prescence immediately. If they have a boyfriend/husband with them, they'll either mutter shit under their breath about you, or you'll hear the GF/Wife apologize to him, or try to justify herself to him. Your mere prescence can have such a dramatic effect on women emotionally, that they'll behave in ways that are deflating to the guy's ego, he can get a little insecure.
Sometimes you get guys trying to AMOG you for no reason, because of the strong prescence you give off...but funnily enough, you won't feel reactive to this shit, because your body won't allow you to feel fearful or insecure.

Some of the things you may hear about COTN, may sound a little out there. And some of you guys that have recently started the program, may not be noticing a lot of the IOI's, and opportunities, women are throwing at you.
It's when you do get into the good flow, and you become very present, that these things become very, very obvious to you.
Your become hyper-aware of what's going on in your environment, because your not stuck in your head thinking about shit.
It just happens automatically.

Lastly, there is a lot of talk about how many times a day you should do this, and for how long you have to keep it up for.

I used to do the routines 1-2 times a day, but yes they are addictive once you get into them a bit.
I find after 12 months, that I can go 1-2 days, sometimes 3-4 days, without doing anything, and still be perfectly relaxed, and in flow.

I generally just notice where I'm a little tight, or out of flow and do a couple of quick flex routines, or just, say, 5-6 reps of each, and everything is good.
I attribute this to, the fact that doing this over time, DOES have a big effect on your inner game, for two reasons.

1. Being relaxed, and present on a consistent basis, will become a daily thing, once your body get's used to it's new way of moving, and holding your posture. When it happens, it will change your emotional habits automatically, and over time, being relaxed mentally becomes a deeply ingrained habit itself.

2. By being in this state of mind consistently, your brain and body stops having fear responses towards things in your environment. So when you go through these same experiences that caused fear/insecurity, in this different state of mind, your brain reinterprets the situation in a better light, and permanently erases/re-wires itself to reflect that.

Overtime, this has a cumulative effect on your inner game, and you stop experiencing stressful events, so your not putting tension back into your body anymore.
Apart from the other causes like sitting at computers, in cars, having a bad diet etc etc.
For me now, it's mainly just about basic maintenance.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You can't snort a line of coke off a woman’s ass and not wonder about her hopes and dreams.
2012-05-31,12:36,
fuckeyes på gymmet
Evilvalle Skrev:Ye dude, jag kör dessa:

1 Tennis Ball
2. Hamstring Flex
3. Hip flex ( every 2 days I also do this hip exercise: Random
4. Abs Matrix
5. Thoracic Flex Matrix
6. Thumb Exercise
7. Alpha Chest matrix
8. TMJ
9. Walk Flex

Det här verkar vara väldigt intressant, den stora frågan är får du resultat av det? Märker du att du får mer blickar o att du känner dig avslappnad o att tankarna o snacket med brudar flyter på utan att analysera eller tänka efter vad man ska säga eller pinsamma tystnaden uppstår? Verkar som det hjälper att bli av med dessa saker om jag förstått ebooken rätt?
2012-05-31,17:16,
fuckeyes på gymmet
selected Skrev:Det här verkar vara väldigt intressant, den stora frågan är får du resultat av det? Märker du att du får mer blickar o att du känner dig avslappnad o att tankarna o snacket med brudar flyter på utan att analysera eller tänka efter vad man ska säga eller pinsamma tystnaden uppstår? Verkar som det hjälper att bli av med dessa saker om jag förstått ebooken rätt?

Stretchingen har absolut hjälpt att komma i flow ja. Direkt efter att man gjort övningarna så kommer man känna en rejäl skillnad en stund efteråt.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2012-05-31,19:20,
fuckeyes på gymmet
Evilvalle Skrev:Stretchingen har absolut hjälpt att komma i flow ja. Direkt efter att man gjort övningarna så kommer man känna en rejäl skillnad en stund efteråt.

Hur länge varar den och vilken tid på dagen gör du dem?
2012-05-31,19:22,
fuckeyes på gymmet
selected Skrev:Hur länge varar den och vilken tid på dagen gör du dem?

I början bara en liten stund, så var det iallafall för mig. När man gjort det till en rutin så brukar det sitta i rätt länge (ungefär ett dygn).

Gör det så fort jag vaknar.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2012-05-31,19:46,
fuckeyes på gymmet
Evilvalle Skrev:I början bara en liten stund, så var det iallafall för mig. När man gjort det till en rutin så brukar det sitta i rätt länge (ungefär ett dygn).

Gör det så fort jag vaknar.

Ok. Måste man köra alla övningar på en gång eller hur många räcker det?
2012-05-31,19:59,
fuckeyes på gymmet
selected Skrev:Ok. Måste man köra alla övningar på en gång eller hur många räcker det?

Ja, kör alla på en gång.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2012-05-31,20:07,
fuckeyes på gymmet
Var kan jag hitta intruktioner till övningarna då? Måste jag köpa boken?
2012-05-31,20:09,
fuckeyes på gymmet
Cogo Skrev:Var kan jag hitta intruktioner till övningarna då? Måste jag köpa boken?

http://www.codeofthenatural.com/book/videos/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2012-05-31,20:17,
fuckeyes på gymmet
Tackartackar!

Möjligen relaterade ämnen...
Tråd: Skapare Svar: Visningar: Senaste inlägg:
  Bra video på hur man raggar på gymmet Mössan 4 1,749 2013-02-23,17:07
Senaste inlägg:: Tottis

Hoppa till:

Användare som tittar på tråden: 1 Gäst(er)
{myadvertisements[zone_2]}