LÄNGE LEVE EVILVALLE! o7
Alpha Male Beta Male Notes by Alex@rsd
2012-07-25,16:56,
BY Alexander~ | January 17th, 2011 at 2:01 PM

Alpha Male Beta Male Notes

Recently I have focused intensely on how to learn game, how to make the transformation from a guy ‘who doesn’t get it’ to a guy ‘who does get it’. In the context of game, the term ‘learning’ isn’t traditional learning like facts and knowledge, but rather personal growth, maturity and perspective change.

As I was setting out to plan this program that I want to make, I realized that for every idea that I presented I would have to explain it from my perspective, translate it into language the student can understand, give examples the student can understand and then relate it back to the way that I think. So, there needs to be some kind of reality translation that goes on between alpha psychology and beta psychology. On alexattitude.com the articles are so long because this process has to occur -- and I will certainly admit that at the time I was going through the process of learning how to become a more effective writer.

The main point is this: Alpha Males are naturally attractive, Beta Males are nurture-ally (a word I have made up -- it means socially conditioned as in ‘your nurture’ or upbringing) unattractive. And the understanding I want to communicate in these articles is why alphas are attractive, and why betas are not.

So we'll do this by focusing on three things: how to tell the difference between an alpha male and a beta male, the ‘how-to’ information that you will need to make the transition from beta male to alpha male and then the application for learning.

In other words, this means how to recognize what sort of a guy you are and whether you need to come into congruence with yourself or undertake a personal growth process, the experiences you will need to ensure you recognize and receive in order to make the transition from beta to alpha and grow into a naturally attractive guy and how to take lessons presented if you are reading from a beta perspective (at that point in your development) or an alpha perspective. Given your continual personal growth and continually changing perspective, it means you will continually get new ideas out of the same material or program. This effect is obvious in the case of Tyler’s The Blueprint Decoded.

The significance between the two is that women instantly identify a guy who is an alpha male and categorize him as attractive – and that guy will just have to take the time to follow the process and figure out logistics – whereas a beta male will have little to no chance of girls categorizing him as attractive. But between the two, it can be very misleading and hard to discern what you are, so the following articles should help to clear those up. Once you realize you are an alpha male you can then give yourself a lot more self-trust, which will accelerate your results exponentially, whereas if you are a beta male you will focus your mind towards personal change rather than being frustrated with a lack of results and then dropping out of the game falling short of fulfilling your potential of personal growth and natural attraction.

Evolutionarily, women are attracted to the boss or the ‘head guy’. All girls are attracted to the most important guy, so contemporarily when a girl cues that she is reacting to a guy it sets off those same evolutionary triggers. And that’s how the recognition system works and why it’s important that it works for you.

The Distinction Between Alpha Males and Beta Males

From a perspective of game, I think the biggest difference between alphas and betas is initiative versus reactivity. That is a very broad and unspecific description so let me elaborate to give you a better idea. Remember these are just words that point in the direction of phenomenon, not absolute physics.

Alphas take initiative, think for themselves, make plans, act first, self rely, are expressive, positive, dominant, decisive and open-minded.

Betas usually act in light of others' ideas, contemplate others' ideas rather than acting, follow orders or others’ ideas, react to stimulus and people, rely on others and systems they try to put in place around them, take actions in order to elicit an impression on others which they then react to, are negative though confusion, frustration or scarcity, are indecisive usually due to conflict between natural impulses and conditioned behaviors and closed-minded in efforts to retain external belief systems.

That main difference of effect between initiative and reactiveness is arousal or non-arousal to people they interact with. Women's attraction recognition neurons fire when they are reactive to a guy, a man of initiative, whereas women’s attraction recognition neurons lay dormant when they are with a guy who reacts to them.

Girls can clearly recognize what they find attractive but it’s harder to identify it. It’s a recognition system, not a description system. Evolutionarily, this stops any guy from taking that description, acting it out and tricking the woman. Historically, women have not been able to identify what is attractive, but rather just automatically find themselves attracted to it. This means that if you want to be attractive you have to be the real deal; you have to actually be an alpha. No faking it till you make it.

Alpha males are competitive and have a hustler spirit. Alpha maleness is a relative thing. To be alpha means you are the leader or ‘the man’ of the situation or context that you are in. Beta males seek to avoid conflict and competition. I’m talking in the context of socially and emotionally, not in workplaces or other business type hierarchies.

Alpha males have a kind of self-trusting delusion that influences their behavior. They are heavily influenced by the innate tendency of males to believe they are the best, they can do something better than anyone else or that if anyone can achieve something they are the one to achieve it. Obviously this isn’t possible, but congruence with this delusional mindset will give cause to plenty of initiative and set off attractive triggers. Beta males have given up on the notion that they can be competent at anything. It makes logical sense except it causes beta males to become passive or reactive in their everyday behavior, especially compared to those alpha males who are still in the mindset of action and achievement. The pivotal factor here is not whether something can be achieved or even if it gets achieved after attempts are made; what’s important is the self-trust and delusional belief that it can be achieved. This is what women are subconsciously filtering all the time.

What a guy can offer a girl that she doesn’t have and wants from a guy is a strong reality. Or more purely, the good feelings that come from the sense of security that comes from a strong reality. This same delusional self-trust, self-assurance and self-belief offers good feelings and emotions to girls. Even though assurance, trust and belief don’t actually mean security, the feeling of security is what the girl recognizes and is attracted to. Alpha males have this through delusion. Beta males have weak realities and an inability to automatically set off attraction triggers though internal conflict between self-trust and self-questioning.

Going from not self-trusting, to self-trusting, making leaps of faith and cleaning up as you go – soon you will realize that you are pretty much invincible (in this modern day and age). This is the same as playing the game in tests.

Alexander~

NOTE: http://www.alexattitude.com is about to relaunch! Go there and subscribe... this relaunch starts the road towards the long rumored Alex~ RSD program
find it, fuck it, forget it.
2012-07-25,18:50,
Bra post, gillar Alexander. Han har en skön stil.

Möjligen relaterade ämnen...
Tråd: Skapare Svar: Visningar: Senaste inlägg:
  Du vet att du är en beta när... Bruno 54 32,144 2016-07-29,18:24
Senaste inlägg:: joak
  Fallen Alpha Males SvaMp_ 7 3,250 2015-02-12,21:37
Senaste inlägg:: Nalirot
  RSD alex slutar med PU Evilvalle 8 5,906 2015-01-19,19:31
Senaste inlägg:: illdan
  RSD alex "I am enough" manifesto Evilvalle 1 1,771 2014-06-01,17:29
Senaste inlägg:: Silentshot
  Zen And The Art Of Happiness (NOTES) godsgift 0 1,070 2014-05-10,20:30
Senaste inlägg:: godsgift
  Lite random notes om PU Evilvalle 10 5,493 2014-03-23,13:09
Senaste inlägg:: russel
  RSD Alex 201x Video Evilvalle 5 2,866 2013-08-13,01:18
Senaste inlägg:: Sux
  RSD Alex har freeTour russel 8 2,771 2013-07-12,22:58
Senaste inlägg:: russel
  Hur blir man alpha? steelrich 25 10,071 2013-06-23,01:48
Senaste inlägg:: Fuckzoned
  Being alpha isnt the cleanest job! Evilvalle 2 1,070 2013-05-30,20:52
Senaste inlägg:: TonightIsTheNight

Hoppa till:

Användare som tittar på tråden: 1 Gäst(er)
{myadvertisements[zone_2]}