LÄNGE LEVE EVILVALLE! o7
Tyler best forum posts @RSDnation
2012-08-10,14:48,
Tyler best forum posts @RSDnation
Ultimately the reason that the Ego is ridiculous is that it is so SUBJECTIVE.

A poor African boy could be thrown into your situation and feel surging, insane levels of confidence. Meanwhile you can't do so because you feel that you should be in a better position in life.

The thing to remember is that there is a difference between MECHANICAL and SOCIAL confidence. Like, the old analogy "It would be very stupid to be CONFIDENT riding a motorcycle until you were COMPETENT at it first..." is IMO a misinterpretation of what social dynamics is all about.......... because even if you're socially "incompetent", as long as you have a high level of self-esteem you will find that you oftentimes get a great response from people regardless.

Think of any weirdo who was still high self esteem and you wound up liking anyway (or that other people really liked anyway). Ozzie, frankly, is pretty friggin' weird but everyone loves the guy because he's high self esteem. The dude walks up to girls saying "Do you like my ass? You wanna touch it right? Touch it... Touch it... Go tiger... Go tiger... Yeah I wanna grab your ass... Oh yeah I like that.."

It's totally ridiculous, but it WORKS because there's not a shred of reaction-seeking (aka self-seeking) in his interaction. He's just having fun, and the girls eat it up.

You've got to learn to stop being so hard on yourself, and realize that regardless of whether or not you're doing well in LIFE, there's absolutely no reason for you not to do well SOCIALLY.

As easy as it is to forget, as people we are ALL connected........ and rather than deriving confidence from the DIFFERENCES (ie: higher value) that you have with other people, start deriving it from the COMMONALITIES that you have (ie: the shared human experience).

Everyone, I don't care who you are.......... EVERYONE has their insecurities.

And most of us are too darned humiliated and caught up with ourselves to get out of our heads and really ENJOY LIFE.

So realize that while a lack of confidence in terms of say your career might be a good indicator that you need to step it up a notch...... as far as MEETING PEOPLE goes it's all subjective and really a non-factor.

Your life might be awesome or it might be in a rut, but there's absolutely nothing stopping you from going out and meeting people and experiencing self esteem and offering them that value of being around somebody who feels GOOD. The only thing between you and this happiness is a bad set of rules that you either got from society or from your own typically human self-limiting nature.

Move past all that and decide to 1) start taking action in your life to improve whatever areas you're lacking in, and 2) bring a high level of positivity and self esteem to the table with everyone you meet REGARDLESS of these subjective rules that you put on yourself.

Doing so, you'll find that your life is a lot happier and that you draw a lot more women into your life as well.

--

You walk in, speak loudly and be the center of attention, joke around a lot, toss C&F comments at her, get the room noticing tension between the two of you, bait her to keep chasing you, tell her to give her number, call her later.

--

To me, the way I used to game (2002-2004) was that to get "into state" I would pump a girl for IOIs, which would put me into state and then I'd start doing the things that made it all happen.

These days I don't worry about that as I'm able to get myself into state without the gratuitous female-validation.

However, oftentimes you still need to pump buying temperature as a way of "greasing the wheels" in terms of ASD.

For example, a girl may want to go home with you but not have the courage to do it. By being as silly as possible you pump her state which shuts down her logic and frees her up to act in the way that she really wants to act... etc etc...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You can't snort a line of coke off a woman’s ass and not wonder about her hopes and dreams.

Meddelanden
Tyler best forum posts @RSDnation - av Evilvalle - 2012-08-10,14:48
Tyler best forum posts @RSDnation - av TheD - 2012-08-11,01:01

Möjligen relaterade ämnen...
Tråd: Skapare Svar: Visningar: Senaste inlägg:
  Tyler Durden är en jävla tönt piraten99 43 14,739 2016-12-12,01:09
Senaste inlägg:: godsgift
  Banna mig och ta bort Mina posts tay 5 2,692 2016-02-03,20:46
Senaste inlägg:: Schlinus
  Detta forum = Gunwitch method SvaMp_ 6 3,353 2014-08-20,04:11
Senaste inlägg:: ångest101
Video Tyler remix OMFG Evilvalle 3 1,874 2013-11-17,19:50
Senaste inlägg:: kinkykong
  Tyler on empathy / Eliott vid godsgift 4 2,798 2013-09-16,19:49
Senaste inlägg:: Lucid_dreamer
  Riiiiktigt bra video med tyler Evilvalle 3 2,001 2013-04-19,18:08
Senaste inlägg:: Entreprenören
  Ny Tyler-video - Work yourself into a "Process oriented trance" TonightIsTheNight 0 906 2013-03-21,13:28
Senaste inlägg:: TonightIsTheNight
  Tyler dansar! Evilvalle 9 3,137 2013-01-09,01:44
Senaste inlägg:: WALL-E
  Tyler durden@RSD samlade artiklar. TobiasK 7 3,117 2012-12-12,22:11
Senaste inlägg:: TobiasK
  Tyler Durden - Secret Society TobiasK 2 1,318 2012-12-12,02:27
Senaste inlägg:: selected

Hoppa till:

Användare som tittar på tråden: 1 Gäst(er)
{myadvertisements[zone_2]}