LÄNGE LEVE EVILVALLE! o7
Essential field guides for natural games, notes by Alex@rsd
2012-07-26,17:10,
Mycket artikelpostande nu, men fuckit. Bra skit som vanligt utav Alex.

BY Alexander~ | June 20th, 2011 at 10:06 PM

Some Essential NEW Field Guides for Natural Game; Notes.

Hey-hey, I’m in the sky somewhere over Poland. Good air for thought, so here some idea’s that have been percolating in my mind and serving me very, very well recently.

When I first started with the game there were a few well known principles that we’re shared by everyone in the community. These rules dictated the budding player’s cognition while in the field, rules of thumb that would guide and drive their behaviors and responses.

Some of those rules still serve me well, some aren’t relevant and others are absurd.

When I go into field nowadays I have a couple of essential rules of principle that I bear in mind to guide my behaviors and responses. After years of experiences and literally thousands of successes following these principles I’m confident enough to share the notes with you. And when I say notes, I mean the first published version of these ideas that will no doubt evolve in definition and explanation when they are made public. When they are questioned or RSDNationers’ seek understanding of them it will give me feedback on better ways to explain the ideas in the future – but we have to start with the raw notes.
So these are some brief ideas that drive my behavior when I’m in the field, all generated behaviors and all real-time (in the moment) responses are filtered through these things. Digest and use.

1. I am enough. I have been in the game long enough to understand the in and outs of the social scene. I’m kidding myself if I think there is anything or anyone I can’t handle in the bar. Truth is, the bar is not a Rubik’s cube, its for relaxing. It’s a bar in the western world. I’m a pussy if I’m going to let anything concern me.

2. It’s going to be fine. I don’t need to be proactive about pick up, I get it, I can talk, I have a personality and a strong reality. I don’t need to ‘sarge the venue’. Just because I am there I can rest assured - or trust myself - that something is going to happen. And when it does, I’m going to make the most of it.

3. Expect nothing. I manage my expectations so that I expect nothing. Results, hot girls, excitement, embarrassment and self entertainment rock – but I don’t need them, they’re all stimulating bonuses. This way I NEVER risk violation of my expectations and never experience a bad feeling in social situation. I have a little mantra to get me going every night ‘if it can be done – I can do it’. That way I’m nicely positively delusional, and risk no emotional downs if things don’t work out. Hey, if it couldn’t be done – then it couldn’t be done, ah well.

4. Take initiative. It’s likely that I’m going to be so relaxed in the bar that I might even get too relaxed! So I need to talk to people and tune into my amusement radar and follow what I think is fun and funny – and chop out anything that I think is boring. But I like to keep a special eye out for things that I think are so boring they are funny. If I notice myself becoming bored I need to start exploring my own personality, amusement and other people more. Modes of conversation, antagonism, tension and playfulness are all things that will amuse me for sure.

5. I bear in mind my four skills of pick up. Elsewhere I have written these down in detail in better semantics. But I don’t want to be focused on the technical when reminding myself to stay on the right track. In terms of my ‘skill-set’ all I remind myself of is ‘do shit’, ‘deal with shit’ and ‘be physical’ those things alone will win the game for me. The fourth is I need to remember not to rush things because time is my ally.

6. Enjoy the girls, don’t get too sidetracked otherwise you’ll kick yourself later for not following though on the interaction and instead talking about funny shit with your friends. Stop, soak up the beauty, remember the simply glorious pleasure that women’s company and intimacy gives me and allow it to change my state into a more sexual and encourageable state – then let the social dynamics work to my advantage.

Some of these things I do indeed think about consciously to snap me back from my daily grind into my pick up mindset that I’ve developed and sharpened over many years.

But for the most part the basic themes are of self trust and fun. To make things even simpler – I just have to be there to make things work!

These are my true mindsets in the bar, and when I really switch on, things can be devastating.

One day I’ll write books (I have up to three all mapped out chapter by chapter with stories) will all the effects of these mentalities. But for now, use them as best as you can. If you’re not yet in congruence with these ideas, the best way to get them is to adopt them as your own.

Get into it!

Alexander~
Executive Coach
Australia & Europe
http://www.alexattitude.com
find it, fuck it, forget it.
2012-07-28,12:46,
Tycker, 3an expect nothing, är sjukt viktig det tar bort all press och nervösitet. Tjejer dras verkligen till en när man inte bryr sig.

märker hur dom blir nervösa och stöts bort när jag börjar vilja ha något från dom. Börjar fantisera hur dom skulle vara som flickvän, kan känna den där needynessen börja växa, obehaglig känsla, men svår att bryta.

Möjligen relaterade ämnen...
Tråd: Skapare Svar: Visningar: Senaste inlägg:
  RSD alex slutar med PU Evilvalle 8 5,903 2015-01-19,19:31
Senaste inlägg:: illdan
  RSD alex "I am enough" manifesto Evilvalle 1 1,771 2014-06-01,17:29
Senaste inlägg:: Silentshot
  Zen And The Art Of Happiness (NOTES) godsgift 0 1,070 2014-05-10,20:30
Senaste inlägg:: godsgift
  rsd pojke beskriver "natural friend" tay 21 12,731 2014-04-02,20:06
Senaste inlägg:: Cogo
  Lite random notes om PU Evilvalle 10 5,493 2014-03-23,13:09
Senaste inlägg:: russel
  Seminarie: Sinn - Natural attraction Evilvalle 2 1,725 2013-10-14,20:44
Senaste inlägg:: Sam
  RSD Alex 201x Video Evilvalle 5 2,864 2013-08-13,01:18
Senaste inlägg:: Sux
  RSD Alex har freeTour russel 8 2,771 2013-07-12,22:58
Senaste inlägg:: russel
  Alexander~ Attraction Manifesto NOTES Benson! 6 6,526 2013-05-29,12:04
Senaste inlägg:: bachelor
  rsd alex pratar om att vara ett "wreck" tay 3 1,830 2013-05-01,18:04
Senaste inlägg:: Madrock

Hoppa till:

Användare som tittar på tråden: 1 Gäst(er)
{myadvertisements[zone_2]}