LÄNGE LEVE EVILVALLE! o7
LÄS DETTA: VIKTIGT, BRA SKIT
2013-01-24,02:20,
My husband no longer suppresses his alpha male tendencies!
Submitted by Adjel on Fri, 13/08/2004 - 16:24
I really enjoyed the boss's article, and I am one of the believers in Alpha Male types, and those with "masculine power"/natural dominance. I'm not sure if it has to do with confidence, testosterone levels or a combination of a lot of things. All I know is what I've experienced, and what I've seen happen with my own husband.

My husband is a really big guy, a bit overweight, and not classically handsome, but I love him more than life itself. I fell in love with him just about on first sight. While I was still "in the closet" about my interest in spanking, I spotted in him a *potential* to be "the one" who could take me in hand. For a long time (6 years), I thought I was wrong.

We had met in a science fiction club, and within a year, he and I took over running the club with him as president. He was a good leader mostly, but unsure of himself. At sci-fi conventions, we adopt "personas," and he would always adopt one of an alpha male, which just made me melt. It was so *him*, yet it wasn't really. He was only like that for a weekend a couple of times a year. At home, he backed down to me in arguments, went in his "cave," and just rode out the storm, not wanting to rock the boat.

Our marriage was spiraling out of control and on the way to a separation, when I got the nerve to talk to him about being Taken in Hand, and a DD relationship.

Well you wouldn't know he was the same guy now! Once I *gave him permission* to be a man, he blossomed. Now, no one has any doubt that he is an Alpha Male. I think testosterone levels go up in certain circumstances normally, but that males suppress this a lot because of societal pressures of late. My husband no longer suppresses it, and it shows. When his testosterone goes up, everyone around feels it. It became apparent at his job, too, and he recently got promoted with a nice raise.

So I don't know if it is confidence or what, because I do believe some women exude "masculine power" (natural dominance), because I have felt it, and this is from women who are not lesbians (guys seem to think dominant women must be homosexual), and are not just being B*****S. I also find myself strangely attracted to them, too. :/
"... a man then must stand erect, not be kept erect by others.”
—Marcus Aurelius
2013-01-25,00:55,
Citat:We had met in a science fiction club, and within a year, he and I took over running the club with him as president. He was a good leader mostly, but unsure of himself. At sci-fi conventions, we adopt "personas," and he would always adopt one of an alpha male, which just made me melt.

HAHAHAHAHAH vad fan har du för referenspunkter egentligen??
Sons of anarchy - Magic the gathering edition.

Möjligen relaterade ämnen...
Tråd: Skapare Svar: Visningar: Senaste inlägg:
  Är antal ligg viktigt för er? Bubblan 20 12,774 2015-01-07,22:40
Senaste inlägg:: Nalirot
  är detta vanligt? vladimir87 3 1,974 2014-11-26,13:24
Senaste inlägg:: vladimir87
  Detta forum = Gunwitch method SvaMp_ 6 3,340 2014-08-20,04:11
Senaste inlägg:: ångest101
  "alla killar är samma skit" selected 19 8,597 2014-03-30,00:32
Senaste inlägg:: russel
  läs detta stycket från c-r (bra skit) tay 15 5,034 2012-12-12,21:42
Senaste inlägg:: trollface
  Haha, vad har ni att säga om detta? TonightIsTheNight 6 2,248 2012-05-08,00:53
Senaste inlägg:: Evilvalle
  Känner NI igen detta? Evilvalle 27 10,834 2012-04-27,01:21
Senaste inlägg:: Evilvalle

Hoppa till:

Användare som tittar på tråden: 1 Gäst(er)
{myadvertisements[zone_2]}